Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 April, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Yes, I'm wondering if doctors will be arrested for false diagnoses, lying about cause of death on death certificates, keeping families separated from loved ones for no good reason. Are they paid by some organization to lie, or threatened with losing their licenses if they don't play ball? An American Medical Assn. book of reference from 1989 listed Coronavirus as the Common Cold.
11:02 PM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
28 April, 11:40
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
...and yes, corona is the common cold. Mr. Evil Fauci modified the corona virus by manipulating it for gain of function, which means making it more dangerous to humans.
He was cooking it up right here in the U.S.A. until the DHS got wind of it and made him stop. Then Obama gave Fauci money to do his evil experiments offshore... in Wuhan...?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
29 April, 12:43
In response Kelly Ward to her Publication
Back when CV19 first started I heard an interview of a famous doctor who was known for writing legislation to prevent us from being victimized by bioweapons. Please forgive me - I have forgotten his name. What he revealed in that interview was that they were working on making a virus worse, ( gain of function ) at Chapel Hill in North Carolina and that Fauci was involved. He said it was then moved to Wuhan and paid for with American dollars.

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
28 April, 11:31
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I just found out today that doctors whom fully vaccinate kids under the age of two for Covid are getting huge $$$ bonuses.... they're making big money from poisoning babies.
Nice, huh?