Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 08:35
The lies of religion will freak ppl out worse even than all the rest together children horror included.

Ppl should hold on tight to their inner connection to God, believe the teachings of Jesus Christ, and be prepared to not worry about what else falls away.

It is only words and a history that we need to recognize the truth in, put it in the correct file so we never forget, and move on to the absolutely amazing now and future that is ahead of us.

God is still the one God of the Universe & the teachings of Jesus will carry us to a glorious Godly future.

We have not LOST anything, we have GAINED something so wonderful most minds cant even imagine the possibilities ahead.

@genflynn
@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
28 April, 09:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What are the lies? Can you shed some light or just conjecture?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
One example - the Pope and Catholicism (I was even raised Catholic). The pope, if he was really the leader of the Christian world would not be calling for the NWO or supporting the Muslims - which he is doing both.

It's proven numerous books were intentionally left out of the bible.

ETC., ETC., ETC.

Sadly, to me and many, organized religion is another way to indoctrinate the masses in lies and deceit.
09:13 AM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
28 April, 10:17
In response Awake Now to her Publication
I had wonder for a long time when I was young, why they prayed to 'saints' when even angels told the prophets not to bow down to them and disciples told ppl not to pray to them as they were mere men as themselves, but to pray to God only.

Or why they go to confession when they should go directly to Christ as He and the Holy Spirit intercede for us to God the Father.

And why are some churches, in general offering the "jab", and sponsoring immigrants to come to the states...there is money to be had. Are they now considered 'for profit'?

Awake Now @Awakenow
28 April, 06:23
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
exactly on all accounts!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
28 April, 09:35
In response Awake Now to her Publication
The Catholic Church created Islam to persecute the Christians

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
28 April, 10:31
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
https://tabublog.com/2015/...

That is quite interesting. News to me. Surprised? No.