Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The lies of religion will freak ppl out worse even than all the rest together children horror included.

Ppl should hold on tight to their inner connection to God, believe the teachings of Jesus Christ, and be prepared to not worry about what else falls away.

It is only words and a history that we need to recognize the truth in, put it in the correct file so we never forget, and move on to the absolutely amazing now and future that is ahead of us.

God is still the one God of the Universe & the teachings of Jesus will carry us to a glorious Godly future.

We have not LOST anything, we have GAINED something so wonderful most minds cant even imagine the possibilities ahead.

@genflynn
@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan
08:35 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 April, 01:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do feel in my heart( soul?) that there is truly a glorious new world emerging from the current darkness. God is in each and every one of us, He letโ€™s you know at the strangest times๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 06:40
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes he does and Nana is so frickin excited. I have asked God to allow it so I can help more.
It is taking some hard work in meditation but I am making so much advancement in communicating with my visitor. I think I am very close to being able to see both ways, see his thoughts and what he sees. I get images but I am not able to hold my concentration long enough yet. Today I could see a few times thro his eyes. So very exciting!
Some think it is crazy or something evil, but it is not, it is what we were originally made for until satan & his demons corrupted everything including our physical earth suits on purpose to keep us from communicating with each other & God.
I have had some evil ones try to come in, but God has helped run them off. They feed on fear and I have none. I am not afraid to die cause I have already seen that. Nothing to fear there. God has got me no matter what. If you keep your soul in service to God they go away. They are loosing this battle all over the planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 April, 12:22
Jesus has never wanted us to "practice a religion." He desires a true and honest RELATIONSHIP with His creatures (us) that He created. Would you want YOUR children to go to a school or meeting where they learned all ABOUT you, the rules to follow, where you were born, what kind of job you have, but never had a loving, intimate, caring, sustainable relationship with you.? Of course not. There is a HUGE difference between knowing God & knowing ABOUT God. The New Covenant provides us with direct access to our loving Creator. The veil was torn for a reason. Jesus gave His life for YOU. He has forgiven your sins & He offers you the gift of a restored spiritual life by offering you His very Spirit to indwell you. (without His spirit in us we are spiritually dead) This is a free gift offered not on your merit, but on what He has already done for you. The only requirement is to trust and believe in Jesus & all He has FINISHED on our behalf. This is called faith. It is by faith we are saved.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
28 April, 12:48
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
TRUTH!

Jesus spoke against religious leaders because they were all fake.

Religion does not save. Only the power of Jesus sacrifice and resurrection can save.

so simple

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
28 April, 08:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Cher DGF @CherD23
28 April, 10:49
Bravo!! Amen!! Agreed!!

28 April, 11:06
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Carey Lou @Careylou
28 April, 09:43
Additionally, there is so much deception, our educational system teaches lies in science, history etc. The TRUTH will blow some people's minds!

28 April, 09:46
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
This is so true and some are so manipulated they are not asleep they are unconscious!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
28 April, 09:34
Amen... love this (so nice to hear commonsense)

28 April, 09:47
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
Do you know what happened to Billy after we were all purged from twit wit?

Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 April, 09:14
So much of our history is lies! We can almost assume every bit to be a mirror truth. Whatever they push us to buy, look past and into!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 April, 09:08
How many books are missing from the Bible?

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
28 April, 09:32
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
576 "missing" books from the Bible not including the Dead Sea Scrolls (over 1000 of those priced at roughly $1m each) found all over the Middle East but not all were originally in the Bible. the "missing" books are a bit of an
anomaly.

God's word is perfect whether there is 5 or 500 books. what was taken out in actual fact was because the content threw doubt on the sacred texts that WERE there, highlighting the existence of the Holy Trinity.

i have researched this extensively. Know whatever [they] try the Word is still perfect.

look up Dr Michael Heiser on YouTube he is brilliant.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
28 April, 09:48
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
777 books total, as Gene Decode says

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
28 April, 09:02
What are the lies? Can you shed some light or just conjecture?

Awake Now @Awakenow
28 April, 09:13
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
One example - the Pope and Catholicism (I was even raised Catholic). The pope, if he was really the leader of the Christian world would not be calling for the NWO or supporting the Muslims - which he is doing both.

It's proven numerous books were intentionally left out of the bible.

ETC., ETC., ETC.

Sadly, to me and many, organized religion is another way to indoctrinate the masses in lies and deceit.

28 April, 09:22
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Not conjecture, I had a NDE yrs ago. I already knew before all this came up that we go back to being what I can only describe as a light energy being.
Last year I had wide awake vision of God surrounded by more angels than could be counted and he held out his hand and spoke to me. He was not a man either. He was a bright golden light energy being as well.
So "made in his image" is not this earth suit.
I have seen and communicated with beings not of this world & have been shown by many that we reincarnate many lives if we wish to. I am able to raise my frequency most days by commanding it of my soul out loud. I feel a connection with God by commanding my soul to make the connection during meditation

I have been shown parts of my past lives as well not dreams wide awake visions.
I guess we will see what parts of the Bible have been manipulated by satan and his jesuit minions when the contents of the Vatican are revealed.

And no Nana does not smoke pot nor do hallucinogen

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 April, 08:51
The key is to stay connected to our Lord Jesus and to Trust Him with all our heart, leaning not on our own understanding. We are to acknowledge Him in all our ways. He promises to direct our path. We are not to be wise in our own eyes, but rather to revere Him, turning away from evil. He promises healing and refreshing for our bodies and spirit. Read all about it in Proverbs 3:5-8.๐Ÿ˜‡

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
28 April, 08:51
Amen and Amen

I am What I am @OfLight
28 April, 08:41
Totally agree, what will happen will be the enlightened, free times we have been waiting for. We are truly blessed to be witness and assistance to these times. We have all been called here for this TIME.. we know it, we feel it.. May God continue to bless all that are here serving him.

28 April, 09:52
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Nana feels so lucky to be here right now to witness what is already well on its way.
I feel the energy waves increasing every day!
When I close my eyes I can see them light ocean waves washing over us.
Such a wonderful feeling!

William Cherry @Oleglory
28 April, 08:38
the only truth is the word of the lord and yes they have fooked us bad i agree with you brace yourselves for impact as they say the ending will not be for everyone

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 11:56
In response William Cherry to his Publication
"Ending will not be for everyone" does that mean military instead of POTUS running things? I hate unanswered questions. I guess we all do which is why we are researchers. Thirty years later, not a big fan of cliff hangers. What say you?

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
28 April, 08:36
Amen Nana, amen!