Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 08:35
The lies of religion will freak ppl out worse even than all the rest together children horror included.

Ppl should hold on tight to their inner connection to God, believe the teachings of Jesus Christ, and be prepared to not worry about what else falls away.

It is only words and a history that we need to recognize the truth in, put it in the correct file so we never forget, and move on to the absolutely amazing now and future that is ahead of us.

God is still the one God of the Universe & the teachings of Jesus will carry us to a glorious Godly future.

We have not LOST anything, we have GAINED something so wonderful most minds cant even imagine the possibilities ahead.

@genflynn
@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
What are the lies? Can you shed some light or just conjecture?
09:02 AM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
28 April, 09:22
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Not conjecture, I had a NDE yrs ago. I already knew before all this came up that we go back to being what I can only describe as a light energy being.
Last year I had wide awake vision of God surrounded by more angels than could be counted and he held out his hand and spoke to me. He was not a man either. He was a bright golden light energy being as well.
So "made in his image" is not this earth suit.
I have seen and communicated with beings not of this world & have been shown by many that we reincarnate many lives if we wish to. I am able to raise my frequency most days by commanding it of my soul out loud. I feel a connection with God by commanding my soul to make the connection during meditation

I have been shown parts of my past lives as well not dreams wide awake visions.
I guess we will see what parts of the Bible have been manipulated by satan and his jesuit minions when the contents of the Vatican are revealed.

And no Nana does not smoke pot nor do hallucinogen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
28 April, 10:13
I wish I was that in tune...I have been blessed with a miracle of my own recently however...so I guess my connection to my Father is strong.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
28 April, 10:34
I have have numerous experiences myself beyond just myself and experienced by those who were around me at the the.

We are light beings but Christ does appear in Human on earth. Yup in the throne Bright light form as I have seen there are many bright light beings but Not all are good.
They will lead you to death situations.

Awake Now @Awakenow
28 April, 09:13
One example - the Pope and Catholicism (I was even raised Catholic). The pope, if he was really the leader of the Christian world would not be calling for the NWO or supporting the Muslims - which he is doing both.

It's proven numerous books were intentionally left out of the bible.

ETC., ETC., ETC.

Sadly, to me and many, organized religion is another way to indoctrinate the masses in lies and deceit.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
28 April, 09:35
In response Awake Now to her Publication
The Catholic Church created Islam to persecute the Christians

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
28 April, 10:17
In response Awake Now to her Publication
I had wonder for a long time when I was young, why they prayed to 'saints' when even angels told the prophets not to bow down to them and disciples told ppl not to pray to them as they were mere men as themselves, but to pray to God only.

Or why they go to confession when they should go directly to Christ as He and the Holy Spirit intercede for us to God the Father.

And why are some churches, in general offering the "jab", and sponsoring immigrants to come to the states...there is money to be had. Are they now considered 'for profit'?

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
28 April, 09:11
Religion isn't faith. Religion is manmade, faith is God-breathed. Jesus had a running battle with the religious leaders of His time, the Pharisees. They finally crucified Him.

#Jesus_Is_Lord
#GodWins !

28 April, 09:28
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
So true spirituality is much different than religion!
Humans created religion!
God created us and spirituality with him!

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
28 April, 09:38
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
God defines religion as taking care of the widows and orphans and staying away from the TV.

James 1:27 NIV
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Future Lori @FutureLori
28 April, 09:10
I want to help but have unintentionally hurt too many people when I have tried to answer this question. Instead may I offer some direction? Consider God's servant Job. Religion has taken most far away from such a simple yet deep relationship with Him. Much can be unlocked by Considering Job. Enjoy!

28 April, 09:30
In response Future Lori to her Publication
It is without doubt each person must answer for themselves.