Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
04 March, 09:51
Coming to a Theater near You Soon!
https://www.facebook.com/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
24 April, 06:43
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
I've watched the Count of Monte Christo 🤔 well when was it released 2002? So, I bought it, watched it at least 2/3 times a week, then only movie (I bought and downloaded) on Google for myself...still watching at last once a week...I'd say that is literally too many times to count.😁

My favorite movie. It resonates with me.

My best friend since age 5, embezzled half of my money & my husband stashed the other half (while working separately & selfishly). One did it out of jealousy while the other was just a womanizer. I would have given them both all of it had they asked - they are liars/thieves.

My son died in a car accident at 16. Ironically, had he been driving the Truck/SUV I was going to purchase him (w/20K saved for that), he would've lived but instead, he was driving an older car & was seated lower. He was hit by a little S10 pickup (the larger truck would've shielded him from it.)

I had to forgive them & heal my broken heart. Staying angry brings darkness in, let it go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Damn!! And my sincerest thoughts and prayers to you. May God lighten your load and ease your heart.
You are a Trooper. If you catch me complaining on here please send me a slap on the head.
God bless.
09:18 PM - Apr 27, 2021
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wlim Elgof, click on at the bottom under it