Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
24 April, 06:43
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
I've watched the Count of Monte Christo 🤔 well when was it released 2002? So, I bought it, watched it at least 2/3 times a week, then only movie (I bought and downloaded) on Google for myself...still watching at last once a week...I'd say that is literally too many times to count.😁

My favorite movie. It resonates with me.

My best friend since age 5, embezzled half of my money & my husband stashed the other half (while working separately & selfishly). One did it out of jealousy while the other was just a womanizer. I would have given them both all of it had they asked - they are liars/thieves.

My son died in a car accident at 16. Ironically, had he been driving the Truck/SUV I was going to purchase him (w/20K saved for that), he would've lived but instead, he was driving an older car & was seated lower. He was hit by a little S10 pickup (the larger truck would've shielded him from it.)

I had to forgive them & heal my broken heart. Staying angry brings darkness in, let it go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 April, 09:18
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Damn!! And my sincerest thoughts and prayers to you. May God lighten your load and ease your heart.
You are a Trooper. If you catch me complaining on here please send me a slap on the head.
God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 April, 09:19
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Seriously, please be well.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 01:10

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
24 April, 06:47
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
DanAuito

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
06 March, 10:48
A usual facebook not allowing the link. When will facebook be gone?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
06 March, 07:39
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

Jen Casatelli @Jennifer
06 March, 06:13
There's my guy Mel!!! Love him! Jim too! Not sure who the other guy is but he's in good company.

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
06 March, 12:04
this movie Sound of Freedom is based on a true story. The guy in the middle is Mel Gibson. producer. you know the actor that played Jesus in The Passion of Christ. I keep forgetting his name. these are patriots. They are doing all they can to wake up people across the world. trailer of this movie on youtube.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
06 March, 07:47
In response Brenda Kehoe to her Publication
I know exactly who they are. And when everyone started ditching Mel years ago for those comments he made about Jews? I never bought into it.
And Jim, was kinda black balled from Hollywood because of his politics and faith back when he was doing that TV show, The Equalizer.
These guys are going to break all this info loose. Plus there is a follow movie being planned for this one..
Yes they are the good guys.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 08:42
Double agents, that fkin dude in the middle looks like like he just got done hurting kids. Seriously ya'll. Duality is the word bird.

David Higgins @David23
05 March, 09:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Looks like Mel Gibson to me who exposed hollywood pedos a decade ago and everyone said he was crazy.

Debra Fierens @DollLady
05 March, 10:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
thats Mel Gibson. Hes a patriot

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
05 March, 08:38
It will be interested to see which theaters show it vs. the theaters who refuse to show it. The ones who show it deserve our support. The others...may they fall by the wayside.

I'M PRAYING THAT TRUTH IN HOLLYWOOD WILL BE REVEALED ON ALL FRONTS!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 March, 08:53
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
That the thing. Who will show it?
We have a theatre group here in ND. It is a major Cinema Theatre. like 12 theatres under one roof. Its owned by a group of Nuns(?) No Icant explain it.
But will they show such a movie??

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
05 March, 04:20
When one is disabled from fakebook.. they can't even review material on fb. Oh well.. twice banned patriot. Twtter and fakebook!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 March, 04:30
In response Alisha Green to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Camaletta) can see their posts

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
05 March, 01:24
🥰🤗

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
05 March, 08:55
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
When does this come out ?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 March, 02:47
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Juan said within the next week(ish) they will kmow when it will be released. Still working out details.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
04 March, 11:55
I have been looking for this movie to watch ever since Juan O Savin showed it in Las Vegas. Nope cant find it an where.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
05 March, 01:16
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
They are having a push back from distributors. I think they should do what a lot of docs are doing, just put it on a website and charge for view - I'd pay for sure!! I know many would. I understand why they'd want big distribution but renting it out would be better than nothing... I feel same way!

Debra Fierens @DollLady
05 March, 10:20
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
It hasnt been released yet.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 March, 10:45
🧐 Does that say....Written by Rob Barr?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 March, 02:56
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Looks like Rod Barr

The Squad @ThePunisher68
04 March, 10:45
Zuck shut the link down already. Guess he didnt want anyone affecting his Adrenochrome supply line. POS

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
04 March, 10:22
I tried to post the link for trailer, but wont let me. Just search it on YT. it will come up.

The movie is going to be a Big Eye Opener!!

I hear its the Best movie people have seen in years. Jim is Fantastic and its based on a True story!!

They qatched a private showing. It will be coming out soon!!

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
04 March, 10:15
who is the fellow on the left?

Four Herrings @4herrings
05 March, 01:34
In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication
wondering the same thing!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
04 March, 10:05
He knows stuff!!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
05 March, 03:24
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Mel Gibson's warning on CCP back in the eighties!!!

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
21 March, 11:47
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
He knew.. I never thought he was crazy.. just didnt understand.

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
04 March, 10:04
What does Mel have to do with the film?

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
04 March, 10:03
Can NOT wait! I have been following Tim Ballard and OUR for a long time. LOVE that he did this wth Gibson. Men of God!🙌❤️🙏

Peggy Matthews @happy71
04 March, 10:03
link is not opening for me?