Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
04 March, 09:51
Coming to a Theater near You Soon!
https://www.facebook.com/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
I've watched the Count of Monte Christo 🤔 well when was it released 2002? So, I bought it, watched it at least 2/3 times a week, then only movie (I bought and downloaded) on Google for myself...still watching at last once a week...I'd say that is literally too many times to count.😁

My favorite movie. It resonates with me.

My best friend since age 5, embezzled half of my money & my husband stashed the other half (while working separately & selfishly). One did it out of jealousy while the other was just a womanizer. I would have given them both all of it had they asked - they are liars/thieves.

My son died in a car accident at 16. Ironically, had he been driving the Truck/SUV I was going to purchase him (w/20K saved for that), he would've lived but instead, he was driving an older car & was seated lower. He was hit by a little S10 pickup (the larger truck would've shielded him from it.)

I had to forgive them & heal my broken heart. Staying angry brings darkness in, let it go
06:43 PM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 April, 09:19
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Seriously, please be well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 April, 09:18
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Damn!! And my sincerest thoughts and prayers to you. May God lighten your load and ease your heart.
You are a Trooper. If you catch me complaining on here please send me a slap on the head.
God bless.