Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
I live in Roseburg Oregon. How can I help you?
09:42 PM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaridaWhispia in this post can reply
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
26 April, 09:52
In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication
I will tell you Joey. I lived alone most of my life even though I lived in a home filled with family. I always felt alone because they had their own agenda that didn't include mom. My husband is a retired Army Vet and he currently works 14 + hours a day 6 days a week so when I do see him...its serving his meal before he goes right to bed. On his day off he just wants to relax. I have no life....here. I do however have a heaping pile of online friends to comfort me and keep me company as I do for them. No, I can't hug them. No ...no one to wipe my tears away when I am sad. No one but God that is, and all those online patriots who I formed a bond with. If you do something horrible to yourself, you get no second chance. No here and now you got people reaching out to you. I live in Roseburg and am close to you. If you reach out I will extend my hand not only in friendship but I'll be happy to help you in what ever positive way I can. Feel free to email me @ sabina_64live.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sara Sangi @Sarasangi
26 April, 10:27
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
@joey ...check out this business...they are in your home town! I bet cha the owner is a vet...they service Vet loans, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396