Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
26 April, 09:42
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I live in Roseburg Oregon. How can I help you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
I will tell you Joey. I lived alone most of my life even though I lived in a home filled with family. I always felt alone because they had their own agenda that didn't include mom. My husband is a retired Army Vet and he currently works 14 + hours a day 6 days a week so when I do see him...its serving his meal before he goes right to bed. On his day off he just wants to relax. I have no life....here. I do however have a heaping pile of online friends to comfort me and keep me company as I do for them. No, I can't hug them. No ...no one to wipe my tears away when I am sad. No one but God that is, and all those online patriots who I formed a bond with. If you do something horrible to yourself, you get no second chance. No here and now you got people reaching out to you. I live in Roseburg and am close to you. If you reach out I will extend my hand not only in friendship but I'll be happy to help you in what ever positive way I can. Feel free to email me @ sabina_64live.com
09:52 PM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaridaWhispia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carida Carpathia, click on at the bottom under it