Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
21 January, 05:02
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Vernoica was our "Joan of Arc (Bridges) in our struggle for freedom. R.I.P.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 03:34
I LQVE and miss you missy!!!!!:!!!!! I KNOW PATRIOTS would never let [them] take YOU out. I KNOW your with our TEAM, on earth or not😏
My GUTTS TELL me so❤🙋‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
30 April, 12:12
Yes this exactly! I have a theory about viruses merely being the bodies way of fighting off toxins. Doctors can't tell you what they even are...? These vaccine idiots are going to destroy their natural immunities.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
29 April, 02:28
Obviously I hope that the white hats replaced the lethal bioweapon “vaccine” with placebo, but perhaps they needed to show people the risks they were taking. A few doses of the real shot were still administered, with early casualties which the manufacturers might have been surprised by. These are the wake up call. Collateral damage. Hopefully any survivors will be effectively treated and healed when they are separated from those who received placebo in our new leper colonies of vaccinates.

29 April, 02:22
In UK we are being bombarded with two streams of propaganda. Flagging uptake for vaccine is being countered by probably faked reports of a serious upsurge in Covid deaths in India. On the other hand we are seeing press reports of side effects, including deaths implied as being caused by vaccine. These could also be unreliable, and might yet be confirmed as such to further promote vaccine. However Twitter is allowing many people to discuss reports of women aborting and breaat fed babies dying soon after vaccination. It is being suggested that spike protein can harm invaccinated people in close contact with the vaccinated, such as heavy menstrual bleeding. Whether or not any of this is real, it is creating cognitive dissonance, even in me. People will soon be so wound up that a single credible report of a death caused by contact with say a vaccinated spouse could deliver the shock needed to wake people up. This could be why certain people we trust are still pushing vaccine.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 April, 05:39
This is some stone cold truth!
👇😎👍
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
27 April, 04:14
The worst side effects I ever got from a vaccine was a little soreness in my arm at the injection site, which went away in a matter of hours. The worst was meningitis. That lasted almost half the day. But no fever and chills, no headaches. And definitely no blood clots. That's not normal, folks.

27 April, 08:35
To be pedantic, the nasty effects are an indicator that the genocidal bioweapon mis-described as a vaccine is working to some extent. Just don't think that when you recover from the first week's headaches or a sore arm, there isn't much more still to come. The criminals who designed this scam will be upset that their success depends on the main effects being delayed beyond the point where the great majority of the population has been duped into taking the ("not mandatory") shot. Early deaths could be coincidental, but put others off taking the risk. Those people going on line to say they feel fine after a few days are part of the propaganda to get everyone thinking it is safe. There is no evidence of long term safety. There might be evidence of long term damage, but the people who have it aren't likely to tell us about their secret past experiments in the third world.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 April, 05:37
Uh. No.

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
26 April, 09:16
Absolutely

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 April, 09:14
Just some notes! 👇🐸👍

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
27 April, 09:30
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
If their logic was true then noone would be allowed to do anything ever because it may cause the death of someone else.

(Small child raises their hand in class.)
(teacher looks over at her and smile.) "Yes? (she asks pointing at the student with her hand raised.
She steps out of her desk area and stands, clears her throat and asks "When are we going to learn about America and not the feelings of a bunch of indoctrinated college kids that think Lenin is neat?"
(I get a call from the principal...)

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 April, 10:31
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
In other newz!
👇🐸👍
https://x22report.com/aiov...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 April, 09:11
Exactly!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 April, 09:01
I’ve tried sooo hard to warn people! My iwn kids are included- they work in the med field and just eat what is fed to them!!!!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 April, 10:02
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I hear and FEEL what you are saying. I thought my brother a criminal attorney and my other brother a day trader and 2 nieces comprehended the dangers of these SHOTS. I provided videos, documentation out my backside and they still chose to take both Pfizer shots. I spent 2 nights crying nonstop. My contractor's (he is also a friend) nephew listened to me then put his arms around me and said, "Us Patriots have to stick together. My uncle and my family are your new family and we will all stick together to survive.". Said he was keeping an eye on the progression of things and reviewed my prep bedroom and said we will come with a truck to gather everything to combine with their prep items if we need to move on. Advised me to continue practicing at the range but be ready with a last note........none of our dogs and cats will be left behind. Made me smile especially since my dogs are my kids and will not be left behind.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 April, 05:38
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Or maybe they know better than you, who doesn't work in the field. Why not trust them and their knowledge a little more, as opposed to internet strangers?