Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
26 April, 08:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 April, 09:01
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I’ve tried sooo hard to warn people! My iwn kids are included- they work in the med field and just eat what is fed to them!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
I hear and FEEL what you are saying. I thought my brother a criminal attorney and my other brother a day trader and 2 nieces comprehended the dangers of these SHOTS. I provided videos, documentation out my backside and they still chose to take both Pfizer shots. I spent 2 nights crying nonstop. My contractor's (he is also a friend) nephew listened to me then put his arms around me and said, "Us Patriots have to stick together. My uncle and my family are your new family and we will all stick together to survive.". Said he was keeping an eye on the progression of things and reviewed my prep bedroom and said we will come with a truck to gather everything to combine with their prep items if we need to move on. Advised me to continue practicing at the range but be ready with a last note........none of our dogs and cats will be left behind. Made me smile especially since my dogs are my kids and will not be left behind.
10:02 PM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 April, 11:12
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
God is bigger than all of this! Those who are HIS but do not see are still part of Him. Until our dying breath- HE knows HIS flock by name- Much love my Patriot in Christ!!!