Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Ricky Gervais, “It’s The Oscars tonight! I wasn’t invited. Was it something I said? 😂”
https://twitter.com/rickyg...
04:48 PM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 April, 11:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
That monologue will go down in history as the best one ever. I’ve watched it a half dozen times and it’s classic! 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 April, 04:15
They should have held it in Cuba.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
26 April, 04:51
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
thats Where the after party is at

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
26 April, 09:16

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
26 April, 08:13
He's awesome! 🤣

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
25 April, 09:25
the part where he says not enough diverse people died last year.. but “we will see what happens next year”. makes me think he got some insider knowledge for the speech. either way he killed it and the pedos knew it

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
25 April, 09:01
LOVE him. Only award shows I watched were when he hosted.

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
25 April, 08:49
The BEST Oscar night host ever. Priceless

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
25 April, 08:17
He was awesome last year! Finished with a boom!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 April, 07:48
Sadly, no sixth time Ricky

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
25 April, 07:33
I loved seeing everyones reactions!

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
25 April, 06:50
I've watched the clip of the last time he hosted about 20 times, it is hilarious. He was speaking truth bombs. Love him.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
25 April, 06:39

Matt Boehm @Geebee
25 April, 06:35
He was the only reason to watch

Deplorable Latina @ChicaDeplorable
25 April, 06:33
😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 April, 06:29
🤣

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 April, 06:17
🤣🤣🤣 That was the best roast ever! I have lost count of how many times I watched it. Endless laughs!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 April, 05:39
🤣🤣🤣

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
25 April, 05:20
Ohhh nooo... Really??

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
25 April, 04:56
I bet you find something much more desirable to be doing. I will not be watching gave that up years ago.,
You were spot on last year I enjoyed listing to it several times. great truth.
I have never been a big fan of all the elite, never were my kinda people.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 April, 09:35
In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication
It feels good not to fit in the elite circles.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
25 April, 04:54
🤣🤣🤣

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 April, 04:54
Great job last year.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 April, 04:52
He was absolutely hilarious, even said "my last time here!"
dropped it right over the target!

Kay Sllati @Louiseragan
25 April, 04:50
Who cares!!!

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
25 April, 04:50
I loved every minute of that.. little did we know🤣🤣🤣