Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 June, 10:09
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Paul liked his girls underaged i heard

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 04:04
they never thought she'd lose.
we have it all
Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
07 February, 01:34
evil removing a beautiful man like that is saddening 😢

Donna Corn @Ddmason
07 February, 12:16
I can't wait to see that bitch hang. Pity we can't do it more than once.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
06 February, 09:26
she is pure evil

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
06 February, 09:23
I heard the same thing... OMG MURDER IN THE 50TH DEGREE

Monnie Epperson @Monnie
06 February, 09:19
omg...what a hoe!

karen hennigar @zeffwood
06 February, 09:16
Same with Chris and Chester I think 💔

Aga MAGA @Agam04
26 February, 09:43
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
Yes , Avici too

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
06 February, 09:02
How many people has this witch killed? Hope she's burning in hell, for eternity.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
06 February, 09:02
How many people has this witch killed? Hope she's burning in hell, for eternity.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 February, 12:48
i think they got him out in time
that man was not only good looking but extremly smart. hiw many people like him in our nation has faked thier deaths to get into a safe place ro tell the truth. ofcourse this is my own thought and opinion.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 February, 09:33
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
I pray you are right and he's one of Our President's Aces on Haiti!

Kev Oooo @KevO
31 January, 08:08
How odd is it, that i actually was wondering this yesterday!?!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
31 January, 07:45
THAT makes a lot more sense than a sober driver just plowing into a tree or losing control of a car from what we heard! WHAT'S THE BODY COUNT NOW? 🤔
RIP

Marley McCord @Marley808
31 January, 07:07
wow somehow I missed that info on Paul. I actually passed by the "crash" site a couple days ago and said a prayer for his family as i drove by it. killary has so much blood on her hands and there needs to be justice ASAP!

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
31 January, 02:11
I was on the Comfort down in Haiti after the earthquake. I can tell you that nice hospital that the Clintons have down there never help ONE person. I was so angry about that when we were there because they could have done so much before we got there-they DID NOTHING-that I knew of to help.

I also remember laying in my rack at night and listening to the aftershocks sounding through the ship...the was groaning. I had nightmares everynight that God had to change me into a stone creature to fight the demons that were there....

Karen Lou @Sapphire
26 February, 08:51
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
God bless you!

Angie Kimball @CaliK
30 January, 09:03
Look at the car. There is no way the skinny little tree cut through that car like they said. There were rumors he was alive right after crash.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 January, 08:39
😭

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
30 January, 07:09
Something didn't seem right about his accident. That's all I felt at the time.

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
30 January, 06:36
OH.MY.GOSH!!! This post literally just took my breath away!! I was watching this bad ass Music Video on Dec 4th 2020 from Struggle Jennings- "God we need you now" I screen shot this split seco d clip because I swore I thought l saw Paul Walker. I studied it for a bit and di some wishful thinking then I didnt think another thing about it until just this second! Inusilly trust my intuition, Now Im certain as I didnt even consider his work in Haiti. Thank you.

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
30 January, 06:42
In response Kpetty Photo to her Publication

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
30 January, 05:54
ALIVE

Tin Lizzy @TinLizzy
26 January, 02:36
Nothing surprises me when it comes to her. How many people have met their death because of her?? Vicious woman ...

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
26 January, 02:33
Pure Evil! God will deal with her in due time!!

Martha Smith @Victura54
26 January, 02:29
I wonder if Vin Diesel knows?!!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
03 February, 10:59
In response Martha Smith to her Publication
I saw Vin's name on "the list"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 02:27
Nama understands that he is still alive! That's what I hear! And FYI this man has the most beautiful eyes of any man on the planet

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
26 January, 02:26
The more we find out about the Clinton's the more anger the people feel. How much anger until all people are awake to their evil ways?

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
26 January, 02:11
This bitch has more blood on her than a used tampon.

Brandon Densmore @GrayWolf184
26 January, 01:24
This evil snake needs to be held accountable

Cob Cob @Colob123
26 January, 12:50
These people do not deserve a quick death. I am no sadist but death by a thousand small cuts is a thought here.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
26 January, 12:08
I miss him....

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
25 January, 10:06
What if half these people are alive and in Witness Protection? if you were going to go up against the Clinton Crime Family wouln't you have covered your ass better?

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 January, 08:41
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
We can hope they are! None of them deserved to die