Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 12:40
I can tell you with certainty there are righteous and Godly men and women that are working on companies and projects that will transform America once the switch is flipped.

[Their] power structure will transfer to OUR power structure.

WE the People.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kell Richh @Kerichh
24 April, 01:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
has anyone else noticed this on the private messages page of this site?? 😳😳 not trying to make assumptions without questioning first, but wtf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 01:46
In response Kell Richh to his Publication
Yeah I sure as shit did notice that.

Kell Richh @Kerichh
I mean, 99% of the people on this site know exactly what that symbol means...that is one giant, fucked up “oops”, if it is indeed an oops
01:52 PM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kerichh in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 04:15
In response Kell Richh to his Publication
Actually one of the first things I noticed, I was like who and wow. WEIRD> Not saying they know what it means, but like you said ninety nine percent of us know, as researcher. Idk. Maybe they don't know and only had a certain amount of formats. I have never made a website. Weird.