Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I can tell you with certainty there are righteous and Godly men and women that are working on companies and projects that will transform America once the switch is flipped.

[Their] power structure will transfer to OUR power structure.

WE the People.
12:40 PM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
30 April, 12:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
amen doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
29 April, 10:49
Ready! When God is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 April, 10:45
I am looking forward to a transformed world. A place where we can all thrive and where children can play outside without fear for their safety. That will be our heaven on earth

John Matheson @Matho
29 April, 08:05
We, the people of the World not just the US. Bless you brother, there are Patriots everywhere

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
28 April, 09:39
That's inspiring 🙌🏻

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 April, 10:26
please do educational institutions, colleges are out of control with negative brainwashing hate America agenda

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
25 April, 01:26
Melodious @doqholliday . So nice to read your post on this Sunday. #WeThePeople

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
25 April, 01:08
I pray everyday, I want to be a part of the help.

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
24 April, 05:19
please tell me there will be no more mask mandates. in Oregon they make kids wear masks while playing baksetball!

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
24 April, 04:49
Freedom People dancing in the streets in UK https://youtu.be/llZjFlpch...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
24 April, 04:03
Your F'n damn straight it will.....

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
24 April, 03:21
Healing is so needed. I'm in for transforming America - sign me up.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
24 April, 03:03
We The People are pissed off 🇺🇸
Holding the line, with uneQuivocal faith!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 April, 02:06
and there’s an army of us ready to build in God’s image.

The BEST is yet to come!

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
24 April, 02:01
I pray we're talking days or weeks, not months.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
24 April, 02:11
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Exactly - i think we are all 'at the end of our rope' with all this craziness.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
24 April, 02:01
I pray we're talking days or weeks, not months.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
24 April, 01:52
5:5 Doq

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
24 April, 01:51
Amazing to hear...lets go!
Working hard on all fronts and holding the line until!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
24 April, 01:40
Confirmed ✅

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 01:46
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
vintage! :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 01:39
Many more are ready to help as well.
We just need the go switch flipped and some guidance on how operational will be changed so we can adapt our plans.

Simon Parkes for instance is working on a massive plan for the US for Medbed/Healing/Conscousness Centers across the US.
I am sure there are many others.
IBM - QKEK- Quantum
Some projects can not get started until we have more future info.

Education for instance? Plans for kids to learn in a different arenas?
Kids to learn in areas with kids with similar life goals instead of bulk? Kids learning more useful life skills? In family and community driven modes?

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
24 April, 01:30
where do i apply?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 April, 01:48
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
Manifest in meditation

Kell Richh @Kerichh
24 April, 01:25
has anyone else noticed this on the private messages page of this site?? 😳😳 not trying to make assumptions without questioning first, but wtf

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 01:46
In response Kell Richh to his Publication
Yeah I sure as shit did notice that.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
24 April, 01:19
Can’t wait!!!❤️🇺🇸

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
24 April, 01:17
I can see this but yet at the local work/community level I still see the evil snakes trying to hold on to their power by giving their fellow snakes the opportunities while slighting the good people.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
24 April, 01:01
then to filter around the world 🙏💛

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
24 April, 12:53
And I can also say "with certainty" there are many waiting to help!! LETS GO !!!!!!!!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
24 April, 12:50
🙌🏼 Yep! People choosing to turn off the tube, pray and meditate every day are clearly hearing divine guidance.
It comes quick.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 April, 12:47

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 April, 12:46
Amen Hallelujah

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
24 April, 12:42
praying for them and their safety 🙏🏼