Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 12:40
I can tell you with certainty there are righteous and Godly men and women that are working on companies and projects that will transform America once the switch is flipped.

[Their] power structure will transfer to OUR power structure.

WE the People.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kell Richh @Kerichh
24 April, 01:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
has anyone else noticed this on the private messages page of this site?? 😳😳 not trying to make assumptions without questioning first, but wtf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 01:46
In response Kell Richh to his Publication
Yeah I sure as shit did notice that.

Kell Richh @Kerichh
24 April, 01:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I mean, 99% of the people on this site know exactly what that symbol means...that is one giant, fucked up “oops”, if it is indeed an oops

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Actually one of the first things I noticed, I was like who and wow. WEIRD> Not saying they know what it means, but like you said ninety nine percent of us know, as researcher. Idk. Maybe they don't know and only had a certain amount of formats. I have never made a website. Weird.
04:15 PM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Kell Richh to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it