Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
If you want to learn about God's forgiveness, watch this movie.
Nana thought I had forgiven until I watched this.
Valuable life lesson here even for those of us that thought we were forgiving b4 we watched it.
Full box of tissue required.

If this man can forgive, anyone can.
Loosing a child is the hardest event God will ever test you with, Nana can tell you this first hand. There is no greater pain in this earth life.

We are ALL God's children is the thing!

https://youtu.be/VZwpQ3CZ7...
The Shack - YouTube

Based on the NEW YORK TIMES best-selling novel, THE SHACK takes us on a father's uplifting spiritual journey. After suffering a family tragedy, Mack Phillips...

09:59 AM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
26 April, 10:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Read the book too. so much better ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 April, 07:50
No. greater. pain.😢🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
24 April, 02:14
I have been hesitant to read or watch this. My younger son Nicholas went to be with the Lord 20 years ago - 11/7/2000 - 4/11/01 (SIDS). Someday, I will be able to.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 April, 12:16
Excellent book. Time to read it again! ❤️🙏

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
24 April, 11:14
I imagine Mary at the cross. Did she know the plan? Did she bawl her eyes out? Simeon said her heart would be pierced. Makes me think she didn’t know the plan but just trusted in Him. She knew it would be alright but i bet it hurt like hell for her. Is she ready to forgive, too? Yes, this was a great book of awareness!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 01:03
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
Every time I think of Jesus on the cross i cant help but think that it had to be so hard for God to watch too. Even knowing what he knew would happen after. I cant imagine having to endure watching your child suffer like that.
Then it always takes me to well, there is so much suffering going on now and God sees all of us as his children.
Only an extremely high density entity could withstand that sorrow on a constant basis and keep it from devouring them.
Hope that the human race will evolve and stop hurting each other blooms eternal perhaps.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
24 April, 11:00
Such a profound book, one of my brothers gifted it to me back in ‘07. My husband and father of our 4 daughters, quickly read it in a day or two and was quite emotional over it. I was somewhat scared to read it as it struck so many close to home chords and I’d already felt so much anxiety as a mother of young girls, aware of the evil that could hurt us. Seeing the effect this book had on my husband was a blessing and when I finally read it months later I wept in gratitude for the power of forgiveness is so sacred. "Forgiveness is not about forgetting. It is about letting go of another person's throat...“

24 April, 01:05
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
This is so true!

Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
24 April, 10:05
one of the best books and stories I have ever read. This is my go-to book when I am feeling down and lost ❤️

24 April, 10:20
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts