Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 09:59
If you want to learn about God's forgiveness, watch this movie.
Nana thought I had forgiven until I watched this.
Valuable life lesson here even for those of us that thought we were forgiving b4 we watched it.
Full box of tissue required.

If this man can forgive, anyone can.
Loosing a child is the hardest event God will ever test you with, Nana can tell you this first hand. There is no greater pain in this earth life.

We are ALL God's children is the thing!

https://youtu.be/VZwpQ3CZ7...
The Shack - YouTube

Based on the NEW YORK TIMES best-selling novel, THE SHACK takes us on a father's uplifting spiritual journey. After suffering a family tragedy, Mack Phillips...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
24 April, 11:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I imagine Mary at the cross. Did she know the plan? Did she bawl her eyes out? Simeon said her heart would be pierced. Makes me think she didn’t know the plan but just trusted in Him. She knew it would be alright but i bet it hurt like hell for her. Is she ready to forgive, too? Yes, this was a great book of awareness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Every time I think of Jesus on the cross i cant help but think that it had to be so hard for God to watch too. Even knowing what he knew would happen after. I cant imagine having to endure watching your child suffer like that.
Then it always takes me to well, there is so much suffering going on now and God sees all of us as his children.
Only an extremely high density entity could withstand that sorrow on a constant basis and keep it from devouring them.
Hope that the human race will evolve and stop hurting each other blooms eternal perhaps.
01:03 PM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
24 April, 05:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think that would be true, too! How God hurt on that day! But Then, He was opening the doors to Heaven. What a great debate question: was the agony torture and suffering of that day numb to Christ because He was overcome with joy in opening the gates of Heaven and reuniting with the Father? Something to ask Him one day! I used to bawl on Holy Thursday and Good Friday Passion Masses when I was younger. Now, I can lift my head

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 12:08
😘😇💜🙏

John Washington @KeysMarg
25 April, 12:10
2000 Years of Pain...
Darkness Satan Himself Has never exspreinced