Derek D Truth @Derek_D_Truth
15 April, 06:05
so i wanna do a poll on maskers vs non maskers. share if you dont wear and like if you do wear. START!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
21 April, 09:50
In response Derek D Truth to his Publication
Only when my system is wore down. I've had the rona twice. First time it took over a month and the second time just a couple weeks. I have a compromised immune system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 April, 10:01
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
There is no such thing as "coronavirus".

21 April, 10:01
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
No such thing as Covid. Just the flu.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
21 April, 10:27
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Have you had it? I had it, my daughters, husband, sister, BIL, nephew, another nephew, his wife and son. My girlfriend, her daughter, husband, inlaws, just to name a few. I'm pretty sure all of us know the difference between "the flu" and "rona." Businesses are closing due to people being sick and not enough workers. It isn't as deadly as [They] claim. You have your truth and I have mine.

Well, no one has ever announced an isolation of anything called covid. Period. There is no evidence and none has Ever been presented to mankind. There is no test that has shown that someone has covid... because there Isn't anything. Just because people are Told they have it does not mean they do. You, and everybody else, got sick because you have been wearing a mask for over a year now, causing serious damage to your cells and blood, depriving them of Oxygen. That is basically Blood Poisoning. If you got "tested", which is the other culprit, you thought you got "tested" but you did not. What the nasal swab did was Deposit particles right up into your blood brain barrier. In fact, the only reason you "know" you have "covid" is because you succumbed to the "test". There is nothing to compete over here. You are the living guinea pig and we will come to Know the Truth from the very Example of your existence. Now we sit and watch and wait. Hypoxemia, caused by fear, followed by masks/test.
10:45 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it