Derek D Truth @Derek_D_Truth
15 April, 06:05
so i wanna do a poll on maskers vs non maskers. share if you dont wear and like if you do wear. START!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
21 April, 09:50
In response Derek D Truth to his Publication
Only when my system is wore down. I've had the rona twice. First time it took over a month and the second time just a couple weeks. I have a compromised immune system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 April, 10:01
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
No such thing as Covid. Just the flu.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
21 April, 10:27
Have you had it? I had it, my daughters, husband, sister, BIL, nephew, another nephew, his wife and son. My girlfriend, her daughter, husband, inlaws, just to name a few. I'm pretty sure all of us know the difference between "the flu" and "rona." Businesses are closing due to people being sick and not enough workers. It isn't as deadly as [They] claim. You have your truth and I have mine.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
21 April, 11:01
yup, a rebranding...