Derek D Truth @Derek_D_Truth
15 April, 06:05
so i wanna do a poll on maskers vs non maskers. share if you dont wear and like if you do wear. START!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
Only when my system is wore down. I've had the rona twice. First time it took over a month and the second time just a couple weeks. I have a compromised immune system.
09:50 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Derek D Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NothingIsRandom in this post can reply
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
02 July, 02:42
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Did you use HCQ or Ivermectin? Worked great for my in-laws!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 11:17
Watch Dr Shiva's latest show on Black Seed Oil, get yourself some Manuka Honey, take supplements so you can boost your immune system. Heal and strengthen your body through foods.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
22 April, 02:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I read about that. I had a bad reaction to cat's claw and am leary about some supplements. I take Vitamin c, d, zinc, elderberry, ginger, tumeric and echinacea. I also take sovereign silver. Thank you for your kind suggestion.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 April, 10:01
There is no such thing as "coronavirus".

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 April, 10:01
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
No such thing as Covid. Just the flu.