Derek D Truth @Derek_D_Truth
so i wanna do a poll on maskers vs non maskers. share if you dont wear and like if you do wear. START!!!
06:05 AM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Derek_D_Truth in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
19 May, 12:26
In response Derek D Truth to his Publication
Never have, never will. Had to cancel important medical appointments because of my stance.
Others let me walk in holding one instead of wearing it lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 April, 05:22
Refuse to wear ;)))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
06 February, 02:37
I even had to come to court for not wearing a mask in the train: won the case!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 February, 01:56
Was forced to at Cardiologist. Normal life no. I like oxygen.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 January, 10:03
just at the drs office

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
08 January, 09:44
I have never worn one

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 January, 12:44
I live in Oregon... need I say more :)
Governor Kate Brown made Rona games PERMANENT here.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
08 January, 11:24
i want to be like Paul on the road to De_mask_US

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
08 January, 03:42
Not once have I or my 94yr old Mom ever worn a stupid mask. No jabs either. We take Colloidal Silver in nasal sprayer each AM. Never sick, no doctors whole life, or hospitals.

arba happihr @arba
06 February, 01:50
In response cheri malmquist to her Publication
Smart women! I use the same method! Silver is a great cure .
No mask for me I cant breathe with one on

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
08 January, 01:09
My Mask

Reflex *.* @Reflex
08 January, 12:17
this is anonup. lol.

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
07 January, 11:42
NEVER wore one and went to all types of medical appointments and rehab for mvc injuries, in Chinada. As a medical and ohs investigator I knew just how to use the law to deal with the very few that decided to unsuccessful try to enforce their unlawful action.

Jes King @jes_US
08 January, 08:48
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Hackingtheheadlines.com has a great little card for those that do not know how to assert their rights.

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
07 January, 11:42
NEVER wore one and went to all types of medical appointments and rehab for mvc injuries, in Chinada. As a medical and ohs investigator I knew just how to use the law to deal with the very few that decided to unsuccessful try to enforce their unlawful action.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 January, 11:23
no way!!

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
07 January, 11:08
i We sold our house and moved from Washington State a year and a half ago because of mask mandates. swore to myself I’d never wear one again. Live in Georgia now, do still see some wearing them and make myself smile kindly and pray for them to be freed of the fear.

anna justice @Truth_
27 October, 11:51
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
welcome to GA!!

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
07 January, 10:50
I don't even wan't to be in a poll with maskers.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 January, 10:37
I was fortunte to be able to work from home.
If the store or restraunt insisted on a mask, I went elsewhere, & the places that didnt then theystill get my business & the beach in SC that didnt close is where we vac.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 January, 10:37
I was fortunte to be able to work from home.
If the store or restraunt insisted on a mask, I went elsewhere, & the places that didnt then theystill get my business & the beach in SC that didnt close is where we vac.

Just Diana @Diana19
07 January, 09:03
no mask

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
07 January, 09:03
I never wore a mask!

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
07 January, 09:01
No mask simce September 2021 when I lost my job

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
07 January, 08:40
never

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 January, 08:06
Only put one on twice due to the rules to visit my Mama in the dementia care home so I could visit her, right at the beginning of the BS pandemic, no mask, no entry...removed it as soon as I got to her room. Haven't worn one since....got abused a few times in the supermarket for not wearing one...my local supermarket starting giving out mask exemption stickers to those with an exemption to wear whilst shopping when too many people complained about being abused by the nutters lol

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 January, 07:55
NEVER EVER

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 January, 07:53
Do not wear, have not complied. Resisted and experienced less than 10 hours total in a mask since January 2020.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
07 January, 07:28
Did not wear one walked in stores restaurants and anywhere I wanted to go in Texas now they were screaming yelling calling the police but in the end I stood my ground and they figured it was not worth it.

You cannot make me wear a useless mask

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 January, 07:21
I would only wear briefly if I was sick & had no choice but to go out. Otherwise, they do more harm than good.