The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 April, 09:01
I had no idea that the police carry a salon clippers in their cars too..? silly me..😉🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 April, 12:42
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Been saying that same thing since the beginning of this...no one seemed to care...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 April, 02:36
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I was called a stupid jackass moron by a guy this morning on another pic I posted asking how a dead man could be at his own funeral... It was just a question.. Lord people are ignorant..Wonder if it was the same guy that attacked you, supposedly a fellow Anon.. Baaaahahaah.

Gail Canty @Gcanty
21 April, 09:22
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
check some other pictures. most I saw show the tattoo. this might be photoshopped.