The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 April, 09:01
I had no idea that the police carry a salon clippers in their cars too..? silly me..😉🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
21 April, 09:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 April, 12:42
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Been saying that same thing since the beginning of this...no one seemed to care...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I was called a stupid jackass moron by a guy this morning on another pic I posted asking how a dead man could be at his own funeral... It was just a question.. Lord people are ignorant..Wonder if it was the same guy that attacked you, supposedly a fellow Anon.. Baaaahahaah.
02:36 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 April, 02:39
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
And Floyd was supposedly 6-4! Did you see that child-sized coffin?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 April, 02:47
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Yep...well that would explain the pic of the dummy on the stretcher with no legs wouldn't it.. Boom-shakalaka💥