Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I'm over on FB, terrorizing people that post bullshit,,,,

I'm letting them have it tonight brothers and sisters 🤣🤣🤣
12:46 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
02 May, 08:49
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
What is your fb profile under?...Zuckface just lifted my ban...I will follow you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 April, 05:11
Skewl them sis. ROCK ON.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bylette Maquille @Bylette
21 April, 08:38
bravo

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 April, 04:29
YOU ROCK !!!!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 April, 02:57
Yessss!!!!! 👏👏👏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 April, 12:23
YOU Are the MS. General Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 of all time!!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
21 April, 07:27
some went 100k in debt to learn their opinions. 😆 .... i dont even argue with them anymore, at this point theyre reacting to a Movie.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 April, 02:56
succinct!

❤️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 April, 02:56
stay strong & don’t let any of them get away with their nonsense. Blessings & much Love Sista

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
21 April, 01:53
You go girl! I am on clouthub doing the same. They are out in full force the past couple days. Angry little suckers.

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 April, 01:21
Excellent! Very cool! Love you, Veronica!

God Speed @GodSpeed1221
21 April, 01:21
Bless you for all you do❣️🙏🏻❤️

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 April, 01:15
I’ve noticed the shills are put HEAVY against Q on FB today. I’m right there with you 👊

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 April, 01:08
One of my FAVORITE Signs! God Bless You!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
21 April, 01:01
Get em' V!! Truth 💥