Doq Holliday @doqholliday
AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)
09:22 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Heaven's Sky @thefinalcountdown1776
25 January, 03:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
the MOFUGGAS know we won! good thing; shills don't bother us anymore , so let's go scams, fool yourself ๐Ÿ˜›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
25 January, 01:10
Yep, I blocked three myself. ๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
25 January, 01:12
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
How do you block here? Anyone? Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Law & Physics @physics171
25 January, 11:14
Much faster than Gab.
107daily.com is warming up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 02:19
Nana had to block that cowboy, pissed me right off talking shit about Vincent!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
25 January, 01:17
I was gonna like this post considering it was on 322, thought I'd let it be๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 January, 12:30
where is the block button?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
24 January, 11:09
๐Ÿ‘€ohh im down for a little shill/troll hunting๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™‚

April Kratzer @karma_74
24 January, 11:06
I don't think you will ever be able to get away from them. They love you. They probably followed you from Twitter. ๐Ÿคฃ

funker junkie @glowsticky
24 January, 10:29
i just report them. The admin will clearly see how shitty they are and ban them I assume

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 January, 10:21
this is the d-bag on Newsmax that called Q fake and a hoax!
F Newsmax! ๐Ÿ–•

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 January, 12:53
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Yea and it drives me crazy that they say QAnon. There is no such thing. It's Q and we are Anons. Short for Anonymous Patriots fighting and digging up Truth.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 January, 01:29
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Newsmax is not what you think it is. Christopher Ruddy is in it for ratings only.
https://www.newsrust.com/2...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 January, 10:03
someone on telegram said Newsmax did a hit piece on anons. ill try and find it and post

F1r3 ... @F1r3
24 January, 10:01
They applaud when were booted from [their] platform- yet follow us to every single one of [our] platforms? whaat?

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 January, 01:43
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Sounds like the definition of a parasite. Cannot survive without the host.

Only followers of this user (Jazz76r) can see their posts

Lion ess @Lioness
24 January, 09:55
No worries
Admin will give them the #KobayashiFookery treatment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
24 January, 09:52
Can you tell me how to block....already have 3 shills attacking
LtC Field McConnell & Timothy Charles Holmseth ...oh, yeah & Ron Code Monkey...[THEY] always say people are pedos....PROJECTION..
OH, yeah & Ron's dad is Q...he created Q...it's NOT a system of quantum super computers tied to Alice, satellites etc..formerly Project Z..[THEY] learned this from Mother Jones...man am I happy to finally know the truth..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
24 January, 09:47

9PLUS8PATRIQT GOD WINS. @9PLUS8PATRIQT
24 January, 09:46
losers. instablock pow!!

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
24 January, 09:41
AGREE DOQ! Not like we havent had practice in that!

April Kratzer @karma_74
24 January, 09:35
One more thing then I'll stop my rant.
FYI, I don't want private messages from men. To the ones that are married, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
24 January, 09:37
In response April Kratzer to her Publication
Same thing here! I got like 3 or 4 messages fro different men just after following them back! I mean first of all it's pretty mean to jump front door straight into DM....

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
24 January, 09:55
In response April Kratzer to her Publication
This is not cool Patriots! We should be here for one reason only and that is to Support Trump and the white hats and win back our Republic!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 January, 09:32
I've blocked a couple already. They won't last long here. :)

Maga Nana @MagaNana
25 January, 07:43
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
please tell me where the block option is. I cannot find it. ๐Ÿ˜

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
24 January, 09:29
I haven't seen any yet but my eyes are peeled.
Trust me, I am ready for the Reeeee.

shop keep @shopkeep007
24 January, 09:28
report the shills to the amdin. they will give them free rides off the platform.

April Kratzer @karma_74
24 January, 09:27
I noticed that 2 days ago. Why can't people just get a life and leave others a lone?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 09:31
Was thinking of Lights Out White House. what are the chances that it was related to "a clean house"?

2937:
Do we let our enemies walk through the front door?
Define 'plausible deniability'.
When does MIL INTEL have jurisdiction?
Optics are important.
When are optics not important?
Define 'stage set'.
Who recently walked 'on stage' to take command?
What 'stage' experience did this person have?
Has the 'stage' been cleaned & cleared for the next performance?
If the 'stage' is clean, can the performance begin?
How might 'transparency' [DECLAS] fit into the dialogue?

Lion ess @Lioness
25 January, 12:53
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
https://youtu.be/4Rb7_WdNl... via YouTube
Vatican....blue flashy lights bottom left?

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
25 January, 09:09
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
girl pepe rocking this !!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
24 January, 09:25
Where does one sign up for block classes? Day 2 or 3 for me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 09:25
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
24 January, 09:24
Annoying, but it's nice to know that WE rule here and they are unwelcome. I've blocked a few already.