Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 January, 09:22
AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
this is the d-bag on Newsmax that called Q fake and a hoax!
F Newsmax! 🖕
10:21 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 January, 01:29
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Newsmax is not what you think it is. Christopher Ruddy is in it for ratings only.
https://www.newsrust.com/2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
25 January, 01:52
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
look at the hillary emails on wilileaks, Ruddy is trading emails with Podesta.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 January, 12:53
Yea and it drives me crazy that they say QAnon. There is no such thing. It's Q and we are Anons. Short for Anonymous Patriots fighting and digging up Truth.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
25 January, 12:54
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
i think it's cute! makes them sound like twatwaffles

Just Jane @JustJane
25 January, 12:40
I don't watch him. I don't like him. only watch Chris Selcedo, Greg Kelly, Stichfield, & love Rob Smith

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
25 January, 01:06
In response Just Jane to her Publication
We love watching Greg Kelly too. He is charasmatic guy and love, love, love that he a Patriot Trump too. 🇺🇸

Brother Bill @Brother_Bill
25 January, 01:27
Most dumped newsmax when we learned they donate money to the DNC.

Miss Rabid @MissRabid
25 January, 01:16
Dismayed to hear this. We usually watch OAN, but tune into Newsmax on occassion. I'm surprised they would allow such an extreme statement. Many doubt the legitimacy of Q, and they have that right to question, but for Newsmax to say they report the truth that others won't broadcast, to flat-out say Q is fake with no evidence to support that claim is irresponsible journalism. I had hoped better for this newer network.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
25 January, 01:19
In response Miss Rabid to her Publication
The entire Political establishment and greedy corporate world fought against our greatest president every day, to silence the voice of the American people. We the People of this great nation must NOT go quietly