Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 January, 09:22
AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Kratzer @karma_74
One more thing then I'll stop my rant.
FYI, I don't want private messages from men. To the ones that are married, you should be ashamed of yourself.
09:35 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by karma_74 in this post can reply
Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
24 January, 09:55
In response April Kratzer to her Publication
This is not cool Patriots! We should be here for one reason only and that is to Support Trump and the white hats and win back our Republic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
24 January, 09:37
In response April Kratzer to her Publication
Same thing here! I got like 3 or 4 messages fro different men just after following them back! I mean first of all it's pretty mean to jump front door straight into DM....

April Kratzer @karma_74
24 January, 11:04
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
LOL I like the way you put that. I didn't follow many on twitter because of that reason. I blocked a lot though. I'm still trying to find all the ones I was following on Twitter, while I try not to go insane because my coworkers think Biden really won. 🤦‍♀️ So I don't have time for no shills neither. Or home wreckers.... 😊 I'm here to share information with others so we can get as many people to wake up. The more I learn, the more I can share.