Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 January, 09:22
AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Kratzer @karma_74
24 January, 09:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
One more thing then I'll stop my rant.
FYI, I don't want private messages from men. To the ones that are married, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Same thing here! I got like 3 or 4 messages fro different men just after following them back! I mean first of all it's pretty mean to jump front door straight into DM....
09:37 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response April Kratzer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
April Kratzer @karma_74
24 January, 11:04
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
LOL I like the way you put that. I didn't follow many on twitter because of that reason. I blocked a lot though. I'm still trying to find all the ones I was following on Twitter, while I try not to go insane because my coworkers think Biden really won. 🤦‍♀️ So I don't have time for no shills neither. Or home wreckers.... 😊 I'm here to share information with others so we can get as many people to wake up. The more I learn, the more I can share.