JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I have to post this raw Michael Jackson video for several reasons- It appears to be a dress rehearsal to a half-seated small theatre, Mike’s voice is like buttah, it’s all about the children, and because prominent Democratic activist/ billionaire Ron Burkle bought Neverland for 22 Large over Christmas, which means that you and I own Neverland! 1221 take it away! ⌛️

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
03:00 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 October, 08:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I see a Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
13 July, 07:48
Elsajohn2846 how is the Q movement doing in UK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
04 May, 01:19
Michael Jackson Last Concert Live 2002 Heal The World - YouTube

Watch now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQRd2U9ZgsoLive at Apollo Theatre, London.24.04.2002

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 April, 05:54
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
YouTube

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
YouTube

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
22 April, 01:47
Thank Yqu!!! ♥️🌹🥰🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
22 April, 01:44
Thanks for those explanation, I really miss MJ he was having the soul of a kid, her song were sending message to us about the children, hope he will be back soon.🌹🙏

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 April, 01:25
Thanks for this, it never gets old! ♥️♥️ Was not getting the 1221, but glad you have your decoders who put it all together to make sense for me. Appreciate them!

Steve Murray @Stevie
21 April, 06:42
HAS KNOWLEDGE OF GHSILAINE MAXWELL AND JEFFREY EPSTEIN'S SEXUAL TRAFFICKING CONDUCT AND INTERACTION WITH UNDERAGE MINORS

RON BURKLE
Billionaire co-founder of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC, a private equity and venture capital firm that specializes in purchasing and then restructuring underperforming companies. He is close friends with Sarah, Duchess of York, and Bill and Hillary Clinton.

So that means 1221 - take it away.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 April, 01:26
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Thanks for the explanation!♥️💯♥️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 April, 10:23
Isaac Kappy - 1221 - YouTube

(1221 - JFK Jr)

20 April, 10:26
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

20 April, 10:14
WE OWN NEVERLAND

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 01:07
4 little letters in the English language that Nana has come to love!
R-I-C-O

1221 - Rico all that for we the people.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 01:11
We own a hell of a lot Nana would think.
The evil Reptilian Queen of England owned 1/6 of the land on the planet & we have a few new islands I would think.

Just wait til we go to the Antarctic. Looks like we have blown up all the dumbs access points for escaping from there???
Looks like we planned for them not to get out or flank us??

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
20 April, 06:15
I don't understand. If a Democrat bought Neverland, then how do we own it?

20 April, 10:18
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
22 April, 01:45
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Yeah, we don't own Neverland. The name has changed to Sycamore Valley Ranch. It is for Members only private parties. It's not open to the public. This guy is a shill posting lies.

Kev Oooo @KevO
20 April, 03:23
I saw him in concert in Kansas City. It was the launch of his solo career
'The Victory Tour' Truely the most amazing artist in my time. This had me in tears tbh. Sad how the doctor only got 2 yrs 🙏

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
20 April, 03:21

20 April, 03:20
Don`t have any sauce but doing the rounds

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 April, 08:04
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
De Niro and Naomi Campbell dated from 1993 to 1999,
and at some point Naomi was a recruiter for Epstein/Ghislaine.
also back in twitter days, heard that De Niro was the
(or one of the) highest ranking warlocks in the
s_tanic world (of hollywood?)

20 April, 10:21
https://www.thewashingtonp...

[article dated 2018]

20 April, 03:09
I was always on the Fence about Michael the proof will come out in the end but thinking back if he was a Good Guy was the Hair on fire Accident an attempt to shut him down! I seen a few of his talks he did on stage in London before his demise he was calling out the NWO!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
22 April, 01:41
I think, they castrated him to keep his voice high, his father old him and his whole family into it! When his hair caught fire he was burnt real bad, then they made a clone and then some more! When he took Sony down for his shares they stole, copyrights and etc, it was time to go after he announce they were evil and the devil! At this time, you heard the rumors started about the molestation, they wanted there money back that they had to give him! They say his father raped him and his brothers/sisters and let others too, he did not have a good life!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
22 April, 01:53
How did any of us believe this was the same person? The media.