Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 09:15
I am not a crypto expert by any means... but...

From what I understand, if the US was to switch to a new digital currency that was gold & silver backed and interchangable with real money like gold and silver coins and gold backed dollars, which already exist...

They would need something like XRP so that anyone that has money tied up in bank accounts, could be swapped with the new money/wallet. They can do this all programatically using small amounts to start.

Am I on point or wayyy off? Open to feedback. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
A little off topic, but can you give your thoughts on Donald John Trump once again saying everyone should get the vaccine? Also, your thoughts on his constant harping on 2022 and 2024 elections when those who were skull fucked in 2020 by the fraud election vow to never vote again until justice is served to the Fetterman and Sterling types?

Absolutely baffling times we are witnessing. We SEE absolutely nothing but trash and they somehow call it "The Great Awakening"?

DEAD. Done in 2090.
11:32 AM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Trish Burghart @Mystqueen67
20 April, 12:07
In response SPORTS to his Publication
i believe he suggests(not those words exactly but...) the J&J shot.... and the MSM has been attacking that one for awhile so...? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396