Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I am not a crypto expert by any means... but...

From what I understand, if the US was to switch to a new digital currency that was gold & silver backed and interchangable with real money like gold and silver coins and gold backed dollars, which already exist...

They would need something like XRP so that anyone that has money tied up in bank accounts, could be swapped with the new money/wallet. They can do this all programatically using small amounts to start.

Am I on point or wayyy off? Open to feedback. :)
09:15 AM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 April, 11:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
IMO~XRP will be a bridge ! As much as I’d like to carry around a kilo of silver around, it would get old real fast. We need XRP to help with transition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
20 April, 06:50
Definitely think crypto backed by actual physical assets like Gold/Silver etc are the way of the future. purchased XRP, Algorand and PS just to be on the safe side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 April, 04:05
I know absolutely nothing about any if this. That being said, I heard Trump say he did not like "cryptocurrencies" because they can be undetectable and untraceable and could be used for nefarious purposes by drug and human traffickers.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
20 April, 01:06
Are you referring to Frank.com?😂🤣😂🤣 Pretty cool!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
20 April, 12:57
I think you are on point!

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
20 April, 12:42
yes doc. xrp will be the bridge asset backed by gold and silver that connects all the worlds digital currencies. super efficient. uncorruptable. bitcoin and doge coin are distractions.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 April, 12:10
Now I keep hearing about THETA as well.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. So it would work with XRP etc in “real time” for transactions etc? (I would think in 2021 that everythung is “real time”! ).

“The Theta blockchain is fast and designed for smaller payments. This enables it to provide real-time payments to reward content distributors for their efforts.”

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 April, 12:17
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I'm waiting for it to become available on Coin Base.

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
20 April, 12:05
ALGORAND = Palladium
XRP = GOLD
FXRP(Flare Networks) = Platinum
XLM = Silver
XDC = Copper
IOTA = Iridium

check out these too..

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 April, 11:58
My bank wouldn't allow me to buy crypto through my account there. They said it was because crypto can't be tracked. That stopped me from buying any because all I could think was the cabal monies couldn't be tracked either, if [they] used it to buy children or create more fuckery😐#ImCryptoConfused
So I buy actual silver.

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
20 April, 12:06
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
REGULATION. IS. KEY.

Bitcoin is unregulated... CIA/China ran operation.. mining takes extensive energy... however, the mining of regulated crypto will be energy efficient and require thousands of times LESS energy to produce than Bitcoin

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 April, 11:51
I have been "playing" with cryptos for years and have happily made a few dollars that I was unable to ever make in "the system". I have always felt that cryptos are necessary in order to move forward. They allow you to hold your crypto currency in a wallet off the internet - which provides privacy, can replace credit cards and internet purchasing, and has potential to increase in value. I think it is a great piece of the whole new financial pie. Just my humble opinion.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 April, 11:45
I am no expert either, but

I do have some concerns:
-- Digital crypto currency should be optional.
You still could be denied access by the banker or state controlling.
You can be tracked and profiled by the banker or state
Power or internet outages affect access.
-- Gold and Silver are so valuable compared to many goods.
It may not work to carry gold and silver coinage for payment

At this point, I just do not trust a central digital currency. It will be controlled by someone, That someone will have great power.

I'm feel some paper/coinage but not issued by the Fed and backed by gold and silver will still need to be an option. Something like "colonial script".

SPORTS @SPORTS
20 April, 11:32
A little off topic, but can you give your thoughts on Donald John Trump once again saying everyone should get the vaccine? Also, your thoughts on his constant harping on 2022 and 2024 elections when those who were skull fucked in 2020 by the fraud election vow to never vote again until justice is served to the Fetterman and Sterling types?

Absolutely baffling times we are witnessing. We SEE absolutely nothing but trash and they somehow call it "The Great Awakening"?

DEAD. Done in 2090.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 April, 09:53
That makes sence but still wonder if they woll come up with their own. Each and every country would have their own which would insure they can keep moneys value equal across the board. My 2 cents! for what thats worth

Christus Vexed @jefzef
20 April, 09:39
Cryptos in general are necessary for the continuation of electronic payments under the new system. Since we can't send banknotes, gold or sliver over the internet, they will be the new method.

XRP specifically is primarily to be a bridge currency between nations, replacing the SWIFT system for international money transfers. It simplifies everything, finishes the trnasactions in seconds, and does it all for a tiny fraction of the cost the current thieves in banking charge. XRP can do many other more complicated things which there is no need to cover here.

The best part is that cryptos will render many banking and financial institutions virtually useless. Using them will be a choice, not a necessity.

Yes, we'll be out from under their jackboot and they'll be begging us to give them any scraps we choose to send their way.

At least those institutions that survive...

Stevie King @ShineBright9
20 April, 09:37
I am not tech saavy like the young ones are so I will trust there will be another form of currency until socity will no longer need it. https://gesara.news/new-us...

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
20 April, 02:38
In response Stevie King to her Publication
needs to be a physical dollar....any form of e-crypto currency will be limiting(controlled) thus easy to manipulate

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 April, 09:35

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
20 April, 09:33

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
20 April, 09:34
In response French Canadian Patriot to his Publication