John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
16 April, 11:17
"Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in the process called Orion, the C_A inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby.

This plan is well on it's way, and working perfectly."
[...whenever I see a 'mass shooting']

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
There are only two ways to motivate people. That is through fear and love. Just like the current plandemic, 9/11 was a executed plan. Symbolism will be their downfall.
11:34 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 November, 06:46
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Holy shit! If our Money could talk! Im dumb founded, never saw this one!! 💥💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
23 November, 07:37
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Yes, forgot about this one. Posted it on fakebook after you commented. Immediately squawked and the fact checker that squawked it is from Ukraine. Hmmm. They couldn't substantiate their squawk but was quick to react calling it misinformation. It says a lot about the reality of the world we live in today and how stupid they think we are. Still waiting on my punishment from fakebook. They normally take the liberty of deleting my truths for me. LOL This one we can verify for ourselves... and it is still up.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 August, 01:51
ALL terror attacks have been false flags to keep us living in fear and accept the loss of our rights. I watched this documentary and was so depressed to see how easy it is for them to fool us into believing that we have enemies we must fear. They'll do anything to keep trillions flowing into defense contracts. They also manipulate markets to keep oil prices high and are behind recessions and credit crunches to keep us on the labor treadmill.
Everyone needs to watch this to see the extent of the JFK plot and see how important George Bush was to their operations. Skip the opening hour on WWII, which ignores key points about why it started and makes Hitler into a puppet. Europ The Final Battle does a much better job explaining WWII.

Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

https://youtu.be/4oVpt_I9i...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Momma Bear @ur1spark
24 November, 01:14
In response David Treciak to his Publication
This video, along with Pizzagate, was my wake up call. I used to post it all over Twitter. Then YouTube gradually cracked down on it. For a while they gave a warning about it. Next they removed all comments, and finally they axed it. People kept reposting it...and Twitter kept removing it. The original had millions of views. Can be found on Rumble too...and more likely to remain.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
24 November, 01:43
In response David Treciak to his Publication
This is another red pill video that was mind blowing to me. I can't believe I just found it as it, too, was axed. While "JFK to 9/11" would pop up every so often, this one, which also had high number of views and comments, completely vanished. I've searched for it off and on over the years to no avail...'til now. Very long... so good to watch in increments. Some complain about the loud music....but it doesn't last long and the info is stunning.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Who really Controls the United States of America?? - YouTube

An oligarchy is a form of government in which power is vested in a dominant class and a small group exercises control over the general population.A new study...

Alwara Spellbreaker @Spellbreaker
22 April, 07:11
🎯

[THESE] "PEOPLE" are SICK,
SICK, SICK‼️

THANQ for sharing 🙏

TIME to END this NIGHTMARE🔥