John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
16 April, 11:17
"Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in the process called Orion, the C_A inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby.

This plan is well on it's way, and working perfectly."
[...whenever I see a 'mass shooting']

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
19 April, 11:34
In response John Q.. to his Publication
There are only two ways to motivate people. That is through fear and love. Just like the current plandemic, 9/11 was a executed plan. Symbolism will be their downfall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 August, 01:51
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
ALL terror attacks have been false flags to keep us living in fear and accept the loss of our rights. I watched this documentary and was so depressed to see how easy it is for them to fool us into believing that we have enemies we must fear. They'll do anything to keep trillions flowing into defense contracts. They also manipulate markets to keep oil prices high and are behind recessions and credit crunches to keep us on the labor treadmill.
Everyone needs to watch this to see the extent of the JFK plot and see how important George Bush was to their operations. Skip the opening hour on WWII, which ignores key points about why it started and makes Hitler into a puppet. Europ The Final Battle does a much better job explaining WWII.

Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

https://youtu.be/4oVpt_I9i...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Momma Bear @ur1spark
This is another red pill video that was mind blowing to me. I can't believe I just found it as it, too, was axed. While "JFK to 9/11" would pop up every so often, this one, which also had high number of views and comments, completely vanished. I've searched for it off and on over the years to no avail...'til now. Very long... so good to watch in increments. Some complain about the loud music....but it doesn't last long and the info is stunning.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Who really Controls the United States of America?? - YouTube

An oligarchy is a form of government in which power is vested in a dominant class and a small group exercises control over the general population.A new study...

01:43 AM - Nov 24, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 November, 01:47
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Thank you! Ill put it in the queue for tomorrow. It's going to be a long, boring day by myself.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
24 November, 02:00
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Sorry you will be by yourself. Wishing you peace and a nice surprise for which to be thankful. :)