John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
"Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in the process called Orion, the C_A inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby.

This plan is well on it's way, and working perfectly."
[...whenever I see a 'mass shooting']
11:17 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 November, 06:40
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I believe this is why the Night Club shootings are happening. Mk ultra people all over the place, used when activated. How would they ever find all these programmed killers. ?? 🤔🙏🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 August, 01:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alwara Spellbreaker @Spellbreaker
22 April, 07:07
[THESE] "PEOPLE" are SICK‼️

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 April, 03:57

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
19 April, 11:34
There are only two ways to motivate people. That is through fear and love. Just like the current plandemic, 9/11 was a executed plan. Symbolism will be their downfall.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 August, 01:51
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
ALL terror attacks have been false flags to keep us living in fear and accept the loss of our rights. I watched this documentary and was so depressed to see how easy it is for them to fool us into believing that we have enemies we must fear. They'll do anything to keep trillions flowing into defense contracts. They also manipulate markets to keep oil prices high and are behind recessions and credit crunches to keep us on the labor treadmill.
Everyone needs to watch this to see the extent of the JFK plot and see how important George Bush was to their operations. Skip the opening hour on WWII, which ignores key points about why it started and makes Hitler into a puppet. Europ The Final Battle does a much better job explaining WWII.

Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

https://youtu.be/4oVpt_I9i...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 November, 06:46
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Holy shit! If our Money could talk! Im dumb founded, never saw this one!! 💥💥💥💥💥

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
17 April, 07:48
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 April, 02:06
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication
99.9 % LEFT WING NUT JOBS TO