John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
16 April, 11:17
"Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in the process called Orion, the C_A inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby.

This plan is well on it's way, and working perfectly."
[...whenever I see a 'mass shooting']

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
19 April, 11:34
In response John Q.. to his Publication
There are only two ways to motivate people. That is through fear and love. Just like the current plandemic, 9/11 was a executed plan. Symbolism will be their downfall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 November, 06:46
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Holy shit! If our Money could talk! Im dumb founded, never saw this one!! 💥💥💥💥💥

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
Yes, forgot about this one. Posted it on fakebook after you commented. Immediately squawked and the fact checker that squawked it is from Ukraine. Hmmm. They couldn't substantiate their squawk but was quick to react calling it misinformation. It says a lot about the reality of the world we live in today and how stupid they think we are. Still waiting on my punishment from fakebook. They normally take the liberty of deleting my truths for me. LOL This one we can verify for ourselves... and it is still up.
07:37 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 November, 07:53
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Amazing things everyday! Hope they just think its a trick on fb then they wont scold ya! 😊👍🇺🇸😆