Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 08:29
Check this out and see what you think!

https://realrawnews.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
19 April, 10:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think this is a DS news site designed to make anon's look crazy for believeing such BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
19 April, 04:39
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I agree 💯%. Because it couldn't be held back even by shitty MSM standards. Something like tribunals of this magnitude wouldn't be kept quiet. It just couldn't be done.

Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
19 April, 06:52
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
seriously? the DUMBS are huge news yet not a peep. the cheating is huge news, yet not a peep. we only get told what the msm wants us to hear, unless you are smart enough to look elsewhere

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
I don't know, something along the lines of even some small town newspaper. I do have to admit, I've learned that our government can keep some very big things from us. So I can't say I'm a hundred percent sure of anything. I'm just one of those guys that I have to see it to believe it. I'm really just learning how to be a critical thinker.
07:28 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Theo Farkas, click on at the bottom under it