Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 08:29
Check this out and see what you think!

https://realrawnews.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
I think this is a DS news site designed to make anon's look crazy for believeing such BS.
10:00 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Direwolf in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
19 April, 04:49
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I've asked several times how they got the list of detainees and executed. Not once have I received a single answer. I've done my own search trying to track down verification. Have spent days looking and nothing. I've come to the conclusion that the lists are fake. Just being used to keep people thinking that the monsters are being punished. By all means, prove me wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
19 April, 05:03
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
Hillary Clinton Being Tried in GTMO? ~ Office of Military Commissions Releases a Statement to C-VINE - YouTube

The Office of Military Commissions is not happy!  The DOD is in charge of Guantanamo Bay in Cuba, and is the location at present where Al Qaeda Terrorists ar...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 April, 09:11
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
I have heard that info on David Zublic - The Dark Outpost .

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
19 April, 04:39
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I agree 💯%. Because it couldn't be held back even by shitty MSM standards. Something like tribunals of this magnitude wouldn't be kept quiet. It just couldn't be done.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
19 April, 06:21
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
You'd be surprised

Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
19 April, 06:52
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
seriously? the DUMBS are huge news yet not a peep. the cheating is huge news, yet not a peep. we only get told what the msm wants us to hear, unless you are smart enough to look elsewhere