Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 08:29
Check this out and see what you think!

https://realrawnews.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
19 April, 10:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think this is a DS news site designed to make anon's look crazy for believeing such BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
I agree 💯%. Because it couldn't be held back even by shitty MSM standards. Something like tribunals of this magnitude wouldn't be kept quiet. It just couldn't be done.
04:39 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
19 April, 06:52
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
seriously? the DUMBS are huge news yet not a peep. the cheating is huge news, yet not a peep. we only get told what the msm wants us to hear, unless you are smart enough to look elsewhere

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
19 April, 07:28
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
I don't know, something along the lines of even some small town newspaper. I do have to admit, I've learned that our government can keep some very big things from us. So I can't say I'm a hundred percent sure of anything. I'm just one of those guys that I have to see it to believe it. I'm really just learning how to be a critical thinker.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
19 April, 06:21
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
You'd be surprised