Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
alleybear 369 @Alidekk
19 April, 05:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Saw this yesterday(resources)
https://timetofreeamerica....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
19 April, 05:05
Watch this video. They are going to go after this website for their BS news. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 07:43
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
Yeah No point to me watching the rest of this, idk who she is but if she thinks she can trust the DOD to just tell her shit well......

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
19 April, 10:00
I think this is a DS news site designed to make anon's look crazy for believeing such BS.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
19 April, 04:39
I agree 💯%. Because it couldn't be held back even by shitty MSM standards. Something like tribunals of this magnitude wouldn't be kept quiet. It just couldn't be done.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
19 April, 04:49
I've asked several times how they got the list of detainees and executed. Not once have I received a single answer. I've done my own search trying to track down verification. Have spent days looking and nothing. I've come to the conclusion that the lists are fake. Just being used to keep people thinking that the monsters are being punished. By all means, prove me wrong.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 April, 09:36
The only contact details are the email... I would have prefered a phone and physical address as well, but that is just me.

Photos of Biden being denied entry to the Pentagon, would have been sweet too.... 😊

This is the news we all want, I hope it is not just wishful thinking.

21 April, 12:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Nana doesnt know just passing this along for discernment.

... ... @Trader_Kev
19 April, 09:08
i thought she dead already.

wondering which April 26 of 2020 or 2019.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 April, 08:52

jaq anon @jaq
19 April, 08:40
If milley is not longer in control then that is great news, amazing really. But we need confirmation that that is true, not disinfo psyops.
Humiliation of epic scale on milley. His own people mutineed vs him, if true

21 April, 10:01
In response jaq anon to his Publication
Idk Nana just sharing for discernment

Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
19 April, 08:34
😁saw that yesterday