Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Truth is revealed through very simple questions.
05:58 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
19 April, 07:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Actually I have found the opposite to be true. Truth is revealed in simple answers! That why Q could only ask questions but never give any answers, just like most so called Anons on this site ! You can ask questions all day long, but if you never receive any answers, how much truth or knowledge have you gained? Not one fuc*ing ounce. But I'm sure I'm an asshole for pointing that out !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 April, 02:27
558 timestamp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 April, 02:11
55 timestamp. Gods Grace. Amen.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 April, 09:01
Q#1286: Questions reveal answers.

Q#19: All of these questions help to paint the full picture.
Q#47: You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked.
Q#2788: How can an entity known only as 'Q' (face-less, name-less, fame-less, etc.) begin to ask questions on 4ch (now 8ch) and build something of this magnitude?

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
19 April, 12:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Chicago's very own SCUMBAG - Podesta talking about ISIS? With the Dominion voting machine guy?

"Podesta responded by saying “can’t remember whether we discussed Trump’s effect on ISIS/radical recruitment. You following that?”"

The breaking911.com article included the local ABC7 report, that you actually had to listen to in order to hear the bastard's plan to throw 'gay' people off the 108-story building & God knows what else. That one-finger sign must mean 'restart the jihad'.

Breaking news from Gateway Pundit - Dominion & Podesta?
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 April, 11:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
What President was in office when we split into political parties? Who were the first Republicans? When you know who was president, go investigate all the hate mail he received while in office, you'll have to dig deep most is hidden/censored in Google-based browsers. Look up all the personal letters you can find from that President. What name is he repeatedly called in the hate mail...and they are very vulgar and hateful messages indeed. Look for personal descriptions given by that President of himself and the descriptions of him given by others that knew him/saw him in his lifetime both friend and foe. Be sitting down, there is a huge secret behind that President...why did they keep calling him that same name over and over?

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
18 April, 08:35
always

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 08:28
Seven Q’s with 7 successive and supporting answers that validate the 1st could be regarded as non-coincidental or rather truthful if you will! 😎

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
18 April, 07:42
One of those questions is "where is the flu?"

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
18 April, 08:24
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
both

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
18 April, 07:09
‼️Truth always wins ‼️
Lion of God 🙏 ❤️ 🙏
Selah 🙏
#GodWins
#GODSPEED
#PeaceIsThePrice
#FightBack

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 April, 06:56
Engaging in critical thought produces the simple questions that lead to truth. I am surrounded by PhD's in my area and learned in recent months and years that many if not most of these people lack it. I have a degree but I never stopped questioning my reality and intuitively knew most of what I was being spoon fed was b.s.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 April, 06:47
yes they are! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

John Washington @KeysMarg
18 April, 06:13
How Many Kids will Be if they Will Be Numbered as the Sands of the Sea? ❌❌❌Thou-Sands?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 April, 06:09
Michael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21
Interesting info !!

EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKING https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Michael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKING - YouTube

Michael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKINGMichael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS...

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 April, 06:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
That is not Jaco's channel. It seems to be gone. This poloking is mirroring other people's material (often old material). Report this little thief. Enough of us do this he will get removed.

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
18 April, 06:00
Yep. Like where did the flu go? for example.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
18 April, 06:07
In response Reds Planet to her Publication
Hah. Precisely. I've had a bad flu, and I've had The Covid. Flu nearly killed me, and I was 20 years younger. Pneumonia nearly killed me and I was 50 years younger. Spinal meningitis nearly killed me 45 years ago. It's unbelievable to me that the GLOBAL population has so readily gone off the rails with this deception. 95% have moved to the State of Fear and permanent lockdown (a prison term), proving that we're a race of slaves so willing to be told what to do. I have nothing but spite for them now. Jesus, please forgive me!

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
18 April, 07:47
In response Reds Planet to her Publication
Why no flu? It's about understanding disease. This has been known for 200 years...