Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 05:58
Truth is revealed through very simple questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
18 April, 06:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yep. Like where did the flu go? for example.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
Hah. Precisely. I've had a bad flu, and I've had The Covid. Flu nearly killed me, and I was 20 years younger. Pneumonia nearly killed me and I was 50 years younger. Spinal meningitis nearly killed me 45 years ago. It's unbelievable to me that the GLOBAL population has so readily gone off the rails with this deception. 95% have moved to the State of Fear and permanent lockdown (a prison term), proving that we're a race of slaves so willing to be told what to do. I have nothing but spite for them now. Jesus, please forgive me!
06:07 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Reds Planet to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
18 April, 06:34
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Many of us probably felt the same. Anger, contempt, judgement. Totally normal if we feel we’re suffering because of their stupidity. Don’t beat yourself up.

It’s really interesting if you think about it. What you just said is correct. Where did this irrational fear come from?

It’s normal to want to avoid death, but maybe in some cases this isn’t irrational fear.

Maybe we’re looking at a society of people that have successfully had their minds rewired, their thinking, over generations.

We know that’s what the globalists/NWO/Cabal have stated they wanted to do from the beginning.

Remember the video of the guy from the KGB back in the 70’s-80’s? USSR=Cabal

Video below. That shit is real.

Viewed through that lens it’s easier to be more dispassionate and focus on ways to undo their hypnosis = wake up stage now.