Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 January, 09:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
powerful and a reminder of what is really important….praise God🙏❣️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
23 January, 09:06
I needed that THANK YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 January, 03:53
OUT OF OUR MOUTHS SPEAKS LIFE OR DEATH WHICH DO YOU CHOSE

Storm Rider @Stormrider68
25 January, 12:35
Greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world. The best is yet to come...

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
25 January, 12:36
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Amen🙏

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 10:57
Glory to God NOTHING CAN STOP HIS WORD, HIS PLAN, HIS MERCY, HIS LOVE, HIS BLESSINGS AND HIS PEOPLE. JESUS CHRIST HAS SAVED US ETERNALLY Alleluhia Alleluhia!!! Love you and thank you @ghostezra God's servant. May you always be blessed with God's WISDOM ✝️

Kimberly Thomas @KimberlyT
24 January, 04:38
This is amazing and very motivational! Perfect timing! Thanks for sharing!

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
24 January, 04:19
Such a wonderful video Thank you

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
24 January, 04:17
POWERFUL!! 🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 January, 04:15
Amazingly True! 🥰 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 January, 04:02
I have gotten to where I am in my life, because I never back down, was never scared, and always fought for myself and my family.

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
24 January, 03:48
"Let's Get Kraken"

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 January, 03:49
In response Woody Wooderson to his Publication
Woody we are already Kraken. Believe me when I tell you this. You can't see it YET. It's happening. NCSWIC.