Only people mentioned by SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 May, 01:17
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
Like Anons aren't doing battle daily ? https://rumble.com/vf4roh-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
19 May, 01:10
Lots of talk. Zero action. Yawn.

Until we SEE mass and public arrests, perp walks, trials and, ultimately, hangings/firing squads/beheadings. Until THEN? Until THEN we have NOTHING at all.

DANCE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JNET In Los Angeles @jnethollyday
18 April, 05:58
https://odysee.com/ @WakeUp ...

Hear it for yourself. #Adrenochrome is real

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 May, 01:19
In response JNET In Los Angeles to her Publication
When will we see Sound of Freedom release ?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 April, 10:55
bien sur 😎la putain de blague en France Q est une secte

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
18 April, 10:39
This is beautiful!!!
Amen...
LET IT BE KNOWN
GOLD THE LINE EVERYONE WE ARE ALMOST THERE❤❤❤

Donna Martin @Meme17
18 April, 10:37
Someone said that Jim is deep state. I don’t believe them but with everything so wierd these days, we just don’t know the who to believe 😞

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 May, 01:13
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Be VERY cautious. No one has talked more than this group. All talk thus far, zero action. Until we SEE real and true justice for ALL involved in EVERY single scam they have pulled, we have absolutely nothing.

It's mid May and zero arrests. We have no country. The talk is swell, but would prefer to SEE justice just once. Until then, their words are as empty as the average American Patriot who continues to suffer, some to their ultimate and untimely demise, as they continue to drag this out.

Absolutely baffling times! Never before have I witnessed this much talk with ZERO action. We have nothing at all.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
17 April, 06:51
Beautifully said.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
17 April, 06:03
Lin Wood can kiss my ass... If they are hoisting this Q petard on that guy's back, IMA checking outta that mess. He and his colleagues attempted to steal my entire life savings with absolutely no consideration of me or my case. The guy that chases ambulances in a golden limo... Figures he'd be in this crowd. This... doing actual damage to the cause.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
17 April, 06:42
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
With all due respect, I have no idea what you are referring to. Is there a way to get info to understand your case?

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
17 April, 03:32
oh yeah ,,, just a theory 🐸

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
17 April, 03:20

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
17 April, 03:14
https://youtu.be/mL6-WHvDu...

Michael Jaco & Gene Decode with DUMBS and more intel this morning:
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
17 April, 03:13