Secret Patriot Q @SecretPatriotQ
17 April, 10:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
17 April, 06:03
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
Lin Wood can kiss my ass... If they are hoisting this Q petard on that guy's back, IMA checking outta that mess. He and his colleagues attempted to steal my entire life savings with absolutely no consideration of me or my case. The guy that chases ambulances in a golden limo... Figures he'd be in this crowd. This... doing actual damage to the cause.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
With all due respect, I have no idea what you are referring to. Is there a way to get info to understand your case?
06:42 PM - Apr 17, 2021
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HerpnutPat in this post can reply
17 April, 07:30
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
That delta is coming soon btw...

17 April, 07:28
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Lin Wood understands. Just making note. Pointing out facts. My case is not the issue... the attempted theft of 100K on or about September 3 & 4th of 2020 from a disabled individual by the direct and proximate hand of the deep state. I have the emails and texts, and he's got smoke to puff up someone's bum too. If he's so righteous, then he can bring his dumb ass out and defend it. Otherwise... I call him scum for what he has attempted to do.