Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 10:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nana has been saying this for a long time. And let me give "personal opinion incoming" the Jared making peace and speaking during most of the last couple yrs had an aura of another species and feminine characteristics!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Please do not call him Pleiadian. I can read Galactic soul frequency signatures. He is predominantly Alpha Centaurian-(Trump has a fair amount of Alpha Centaurian as well but is predominantly Lyran.) The original on the left anyway. The guy on the right is pure Draconian. I hope this all gets explained to us why that imposter was used for a time. He appeared after the riots last spring and during the summer during the peace negotiations in the middle east. Still trying to make sense of that. Dimpled Jared is back now. https://numerologist.com/s...
12:55 AM - Apr 17, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
17 September, 12:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
can you read mine ?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 September, 01:09
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I don't have enough of your frequency signature to track you with. I went to your page and it's all shares, no words of your own to grab your vibration from. The colors and photos you chose reflect a Lyran. vibration. I need something authentic of you, from you, unique to you to trace psychic threads with. Truly, it doesn't mean enough until you not only start retrieving your own memories and also start reconnecting with star family, even if in the dream time. Ask to and discern with your heart always. Until then, just know, we are all Star Beings, our hearts are a solar star and stargate that we ascend through individually, Divine creations of God, and this outshines any star race identifier, not to mention, the oversoul that is egoless (in less separation), and is a more powerful place expand into. Meditate on connecting with your oversoul is what I am feeling to suggest to you. Mother Mary is Lyran and they are in good company. Some Lyran Vibes in the photo slide show 4 pics.

Strega Nonna @Streganonna
17 April, 05:45
I honestly know very little about this topic, but do find it interesting. Can you direct me to a good starting point to research?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 06:02
In response Strega Nonna to her Publication
I will add that it is said, the longest journey we will ever travel is 12 inches; the distance between the thinking mind and the knowing heart. Godspeed.🙏💛✨

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 06:19
In response Strega Nonna to her Publication
More is incoming for what I would tell myself if I could go back in time from what I know now. No matter who knows how much and seems impressive, YOU, have access to the same Intelligent Source of Wisdom and can tap the records of all time, just the same. The day of the guru is long dead. Practicing being intuitively lead and trusting in it is everything. It will guide you to all you need to know when you need to know it. Walking with and in the God/Heart within is the most brilliant path of all for knowing thyself. The galactic self is just YOU without all the restrictions that were put on our DNA and memory centers. I would learn about morphogenic fields, understand how frequency, vibration and sound create matter. The Galactic Federation are space clowns, a CIA psyop I did smoke out soon enough. So many get sucked in and go for their ride. There are benevolent and cooperative alliances amongst the star races. Star trek was predictive programming for the pysop to follow.

17 April, 01:04
Ahhh ok found it thx!😘😇😁
I am becoming familiar with the difference species from Elena's book. It is great I think that she put drawing in to help know better.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 01:16
✨Who is Elena? There are so many that have interacted with Earth. It gets easier as you realize about the same 14 have been the most active and keep coming up- Pleiadian, Lyran, New Lyran, Andromedan-Vast and includes Dolphin and Whale Intelligence- do not underestimate their (intelligence) importance here and I consider them star races, Sirian, Tau Ceti, Orions, Vegans, Elven Races, Alpha Draconian, Zeti Reticuli ( the greys are like a clone worker race for the dracs and I don't count them as having come from a star system collective. So many of us are mixed, like Ron Paul is a classic Andromedan Pleiadian/Elven mix. Keep it to this group and you will acquire good working knowledge of the whos who and most important the Tara Star( earth herself is a very advanced soul and the Star Alcyone a wise soul beyond measure is hosting the Tara Stars Ascension. They have a say it it all before the hominids and mamals do. ✨🛸💛

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 01:30
You are primarily Andromedan btw. I got rushed with chills when I typed that, followed with a message that you are very loved and renowned in a specific region there. Wow!!! Much respect for the light you carry and brought here! Thank you. 💛💛💛

17 April, 12:58
Thanks for sharing. Did someone call him pleiadian?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 01:01
yes, right here in the comments under your comment jbv anon was one