Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 10:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nana has been saying this for a long time. And let me give "personal opinion incoming" the Jared making peace and speaking during most of the last couple yrs had an aura of another species and feminine characteristics!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 12:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Please do not call him Pleiadian. I can read Galactic soul frequency signatures. He is predominantly Alpha Centaurian-(Trump has a fair amount of Alpha Centaurian as well but is predominantly Lyran.) The original on the left anyway. The guy on the right is pure Draconian. I hope this all gets explained to us why that imposter was used for a time. He appeared after the riots last spring and during the summer during the peace negotiations in the middle east. Still trying to make sense of that. Dimpled Jared is back now. https://numerologist.com/s...

Strega Nonna @Streganonna
I honestly know very little about this topic, but do find it interesting. Can you direct me to a good starting point to research?
05:45 PM - Apr 17, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Streganonna in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 06:19
In response Strega Nonna to her Publication
More is incoming for what I would tell myself if I could go back in time from what I know now. No matter who knows how much and seems impressive, YOU, have access to the same Intelligent Source of Wisdom and can tap the records of all time, just the same. The day of the guru is long dead. Practicing being intuitively lead and trusting in it is everything. It will guide you to all you need to know when you need to know it. Walking with and in the God/Heart within is the most brilliant path of all for knowing thyself. The galactic self is just YOU without all the restrictions that were put on our DNA and memory centers. I would learn about morphogenic fields, understand how frequency, vibration and sound create matter. The Galactic Federation are space clowns, a CIA psyop I did smoke out soon enough. So many get sucked in and go for their ride. There are benevolent and cooperative alliances amongst the star races. Star trek was predictive programming for the pysop to follow.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 06:02
I will add that it is said, the longest journey we will ever travel is 12 inches; the distance between the thinking mind and the knowing heart. Godspeed.🙏💛✨

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 06:01
There are volumes of information on the subject now. My awakening was before the internet and through personal experiences mostly. The pool is poluted with misinformation now. I would meditate, and ask for "where does my path back home begin?" to the God within. Go into your field of awareness grounded in your Christ heart and with your inner vision, look for imagery that you can put into words. Meditate on those and feel them out. Do they make you feel good, warm or bad, cold. If good and warm, start an internet search there and let intuition be your guide. All-Ways go within for your questions and answers for intuitive guidance. That habit and ability to discern through your feeling is critical for navigating these planes in polarity. Start with practicing your ability to feel your intuition and to discern what is right for you, with what isn't for you. The astral realms are full of parasites and the galactic realms are full of poser clowns. What you seek is within you. Start there.