Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 10:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nana has been saying this for a long time. And let me give "personal opinion incoming" the Jared making peace and speaking during most of the last couple yrs had an aura of another species and feminine characteristics!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 12:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Please do not call him Pleiadian. I can read Galactic soul frequency signatures. He is predominantly Alpha Centaurian-(Trump has a fair amount of Alpha Centaurian as well but is predominantly Lyran.) The original on the left anyway. The guy on the right is pure Draconian. I hope this all gets explained to us why that imposter was used for a time. He appeared after the riots last spring and during the summer during the peace negotiations in the middle east. Still trying to make sense of that. Dimpled Jared is back now. https://numerologist.com/s...

Only people mentioned by movementiscomin in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 September, 01:09
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I don't have enough of your frequency signature to track you with. I went to your page and it's all shares, no words of your own to grab your vibration from. The colors and photos you chose reflect a Lyran. vibration. I need something authentic of you, from you, unique to you to trace psychic threads with. Truly, it doesn't mean enough until you not only start retrieving your own memories and also start reconnecting with star family, even if in the dream time. Ask to and discern with your heart always. Until then, just know, we are all Star Beings, our hearts are a solar star and stargate that we ascend through individually, Divine creations of God, and this outshines any star race identifier, not to mention, the oversoul that is egoless (in less separation), and is a more powerful place expand into. Meditate on connecting with your oversoul is what I am feeling to suggest to you. Mother Mary is Lyran and they are in good company. Some Lyran Vibes in the photo slide show 4 pics.