Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has been saying this for a long time. And let me give "personal opinion incoming" the Jared making peace and speaking during most of the last couple yrs had an aura of another species and feminine characteristics!
10:13 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
17 April, 08:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I always wondered if he could be related to the antifchrist. He owned property at 666 Fifth Ave NY. He brokered peace deals in the middle east. Any input???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 April, 08:46
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Personal opinion incoming>
Nana thinks the original was cabal and they found out about him, whether they knew it from the start? Idk cause I feel pretty sure they time travel so they knew pretty quick. Ivanka herself has shown you she time travels.
Trump is notorious for pulling ppl closer to see their evilness transpire.
I think they replaced him a couple yrs ago or longer idk when as he was not on my radar until he started taking such an active roll in peace talks. That is when I notice how feminine he acted, how long his arms were and the physical difference in his face and neck features.
Well and also his genius IQ that was showing thro in his negation skills to get ppl to do what he needed them to do in genius compassionate ways. Most politicians and foreign reps are not that smart nor do they display such abilities to deal with different ppl on that 5D level of cooperation guidance.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 12:55
Please do not call him Pleiadian. I can read Galactic soul frequency signatures. He is predominantly Alpha Centaurian-(Trump has a fair amount of Alpha Centaurian as well but is predominantly Lyran.) The original on the left anyway. The guy on the right is pure Draconian. I hope this all gets explained to us why that imposter was used for a time. He appeared after the riots last spring and during the summer during the peace negotiations in the middle east. Still trying to make sense of that. Dimpled Jared is back now. https://numerologist.com/s...

Strega Nonna @Streganonna
17 April, 05:45
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I honestly know very little about this topic, but do find it interesting. Can you direct me to a good starting point to research?

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
17 September, 12:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
can you read mine ?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 April, 02:40
Agreed! I have been thinking Alien for a long time...Pleiadean or Venusian or something but not human and very HIGH IQ ;)

JoJo Max @JoJoMax
16 April, 05:29
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I am puzzled about these alien breeds that keep being cited, like Venusian and Pleidian. The Venusian is clear, but the latter not so quite. Can you tell me about a credible source to read about the aliens topic?

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
16 April, 01:18
YES! I felt a very female vibe coming off him too.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
15 April, 10:53
aha.