Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 09:17
Dr. Simone Gold, HCQ Advocate Arrested. She was in the Capital on Jan 6th.

Singled out.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
22 January, 10:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK how can we help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 11:29
In response I love Yeshua to her Publication
If you voted you did what you could for now. Give it a little more time. Wait to hear from Trump then we can reassess.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
I've asked myself this time & time again. What more can citizen patriots do? We can't go to the Supreme Court, we can't go to Congress, we can't call our representatives' offices since they function for their own interests & not for their constituents. The generals like Trump, Flynn, Guliani, Powell, Wood, & others fighting the fight have got this all worked out. I think all we can do is keep on trying to get the word out to make people reconsider the lies they've been told, & when it all hits the fan, be supportive to our friends & families who will be devastated by what they see and hear.
01:41 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
Bratty ONE @BrattyOne
24 January, 01:46
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
We support Patriot businesses this IS our voice! Stop supporting as many big corporate businesses as you can. This is HOW we get heard! shop local, farms farmer markets, small dress shops buy American ♥ this is why, keep Patriots in business! we have the power now we use it!